Frame Slider Grommets

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I finally got a quote back from the guys at Rubber Products for the Grommets that fit the frame sliders. I've attached an image to show the quote and pricing. I'll be more than glad to order them for anybody that wants them. I guess I would need a list of everybody that would be wanting a set. It looks like at the most were probably talking .50 per bike. Anybody interested in this?

Pun.

grommets.jpg

What are the dimensions? ID - OD- Thickness?  I don't think all frame sliders are the same OD, but if they fit Vortex aluminum I might like a set.

Here is the info on this set of grommets. I hope this helps. Here is a thread with them on it.

grommets_2.jpg

I'll take 10 pcs (5 pairs) let me know total with shipping to 11004
Thanks!  
beerchug.gif

PM me with price and PP info.

The sample they sent you are of exact demensions of what you would be ordering?
If they fit the slight oval evenly around the slider, I would take 10 or 20 sets (pair).

(06BUSA @ Feb. 27 2007,08:15) The sample they sent you are of exact demensions of what you would be ordering?
If they fit the slight oval evenly around the slider, I would take 10 or 20 sets (pair).
Yep. I already have them on my bike. I'll try to get some better pics tonight of them before I order.

O.K. so far this is what I got:

05BusaLe 5-sets (10 pcs)
06BUSA 10-sets (20 pcs)
Rockadaous 2-sets (4 pcs)
Scouser 1-set (2 pcs)

I'll let it go until Friday before ordering them that way anybody else gets a chance to jump in. I'll buy the 100 pcs anyway. At that price I'm thinking:

0.25 per grommet.
3.00 if shipped.

3.50 for a set?

I will do 2 sets. PM me with the payment info. Will the shipping be the same for 1 or will the shipping be doubled?

Todd

Shipping would be the same. These things are pretty light. I'm not trying to make any money or anything, just thrying to help out all my buds. Also I'm attaching another image of them upclose on mine. Hopefully the image will help you guys out on the looks.

05BusaLe 5-sets (10 pcs)
06BUSA 10-sets (20 pcs)
Rockadaous 2-sets (4 pcs)
Scouser 1-set (2 pcs)
Jet-A 2-sets (4 pcs)

Slider.jpg

I don't think I cut my holes 2 inches
rock.gif

But I like this even better than my current trim.

Will have to measure I guess, but for that price if you need something definite for an order I'd take 2 sets just in case.............It's only money.

(mzrsq @ Feb. 27 2007,18:00) I don't think I cut my holes 2 inches
rock.gif

But I like this even better than my current trim.

Will have to measure I guess, but for that price if you need something definite for an order I'd take 2 sets just in case.............It's only money.
"It's only Money." This must be just a guy thing. My wife never seems to understand that phrase. Or maybe it's because I only use it when it's something I want...hehe. I'm gonna give it until atleast Friday before I do the order that way I can figure out if I need to order 100 or 200 Pieces.

Do you have paypal so that we (those who want them) can send you money as we order them?
Thanks again!
beerchug.gif

DEFINITELY count me in for 3 sets!  Been wanting something like this for a very long time, just never looked into it.  thanks man!!

i want a couple sets.
i dont have any sliders yet , are they all the same size?
thanks
beerchug.gif

(ranman @ Feb. 28 2007,13:26) i want a couple sets.
i dont have any sliders yet , are they all the same size?
thanks
beerchug.gif
Quote: 05BusaLE
"Do you have paypal so that we (those who want them) can send you money as we order them?"

Yeah, I'll put it up on Friday. I'll order them then depending on the qty we need and then you guys can just pay me for the ones you want. No need to pre-pay or anything. I'm keeping track of all the ones that need them also.

Ranman,
The size at the top is the size grommet I'm planning on ordering. I'm not sure on all frame slider sizes but as long as they are no larger than 1-3/4" Diameter they should fit the grommets.

Pun.

To those that have already measured their sliders, post up your slider manufacturer and the dimensions please.

I have te 2-piece Vortex but haven't measured yet.

Back