Hey guys. need a good Canadian site.

meeree

Registered
hey guys. new and proud busa owner here. I am currently in Canada and most of these mod sites ship only within the states. Anyone know where I can find a good site that will deliver to Canada. Thanks guys. happy modding!

What mod shops are you talking about
rock.gif
? Most I know ship to the White Winter Wonderland . And what mods are you looking  
SHOCKED.gif
 at doing  
beerchug.gif

Welcome. List some mods and post a few pics.

I'm sure our board sponsors will ship to you. (PM Goldenchild)

awesome! I was looking at getting the .38 caliber frame sliders! and the clutch and brake levers to go along with them! the frame sliders are really cool they look like the barrel of a loaded revolver. and i would also like to find an undertail kit. i found a few but they dont ship to Canada! thanks
bowdown.gif

Meeree,I ship Worldwide Daily let me know names and brands and colors of what you like and I will do my best for you..I know lots of Customs Secrets  
super.gif
I can get or carry almost any busa parts you need at decent prices...

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 14 2007,22:29) Meeree,I ship Worldwide Daily let me know names and brands and colors of what you like and I will do my best for you..I know lots of Customs Secrets
super.gif
I can get or carry almost any busa parts you need at decent prices...
This is the way to go!!!

cloud9.gif
motorsports

You can get anything you want!! CUSTOMS is a rip off!!

And so is BROKERAGE FEES from the guys that deliver in a big brown truck ,They are the worst rip offs!!
firedevil.gif

Back