GSXTacy's Busa gets a new tail and Hugger

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Well we were busy yesterday working out in the shop..

GSXTacy got a new tail and Hugger for his baby..

100_1534.JPG

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 11 2007,10:57) pssst-scratch the plate # out, silly
all_coholic.gif
Do you ride around with your plate scratched out? Thousands of people see it everyday.. No big thing to me..

whats up guys! Just wanted to give props to Doyle (DR1300R). He did 99.9% of the work with my one handed ass watching and giving "sugestions"! LOL what you cant see in the pics, which I hope he posts up is the custom tag mount made out of the plastic we cut off the fender, braced with some aluminum stock, and the trick flush LED lighting system for the plate. The undertail is sweet but the brake lite isnt very bright at all so we are still exploring the option of adding another around the plate frame or something like that. Just wanted to say thanks to Doyle, who spends a couple of weeks on the road to come home and work on my bike for 12 hours. The guy is amazing with tools and fabricating stuff from stuff laying aound. Also thanks to Mary for putting up with us! Thanks a ton Doyle.

Now were just waiting around for the Brake lines and pads from Charles to finish the project.
super.gif

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:blue'></span>Nice work! Like the undertail and tag frame.

Back