Swingarm Plate Relocater

Rocky Mtn. Busa

Registered
I recently installed a UFO undertail which came with a license plate bracket that I haven't installed yet. I'm considering buying a swingarm plate relocater instead but I'm wondering if it could drag in sharp turns? I live in Colorado and there's lots of sharp twisties out here. Would appreciate any feedback from those who know!

I hope not!! I install mine this weekend. I plan on hitting the Gap hard in April

i have a swingarm plate relocator on mine and ive never had a problem. just make sure that when you install it to slide the plate piece all the way to the top of the adustment.

if you drag it your the man
beerchug.gif

here's a pic of the back. can you imagine the angle you'd have to be at to scrape

backdogbones.jpg

I guess it's possible if you're REALLY AGGRESIVE in the corners . No problems here but I also have 3/4 of an inch chicken strips !
wow.gif

Nov.20_2006_004.jpg

If you scrape your pegs, well yea, you might hit the plate. But, if your not a peg scraper, then I doubt it ! I suggest you put the tag on and go out to curves YOU KNOW and go through them leaning futher and futher over until you reach YOUR Max. Then you'll know, but go slow until you reach your max lean.  
beerchug.gif

i think this is a g3 tag, but it looks its mounted a little higher. so if you ride like this, then ya i think you might scrape.
post-6-08082-knee_drag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back