what you think of my busa tail light??

Cool. I like it. Did you trip on something metallic while making the video? :) How about details of the mod?

I like it too!  How'd you do it?

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "spelling challenged"|1066679396 -->

Ok, I like the taillight mod so far but what's with the Blair Witch Busa Project video, dude? :super: :laugh:

Ok, I like the taillight mod so far but what's with the Blair Witch Busa Project video, dude? :super:  :laugh:
:D yep, yep, Hell yeah  I was drinking , some of my best ideas come from a pint. anywho it was like 2 AM when i finished and I was hella tired and had a huge mess too from all the cutting and molding and sh*t.... right now am kinda stealing the "KANJA LED MIRROR THING" and have started to do it..... I got one done so far just takes time for everything to dry as far as the sealant goes... after that I still got to wire it... damn were talking a straight week for the mirrors. but dare to be different.. <table style=filter:glow(color=green)>(hey it doesnt count when you take someones idea if you live in another state does it?:super:) </table>

Ok, I like the taillight mod so far but what's with the Blair Witch Busa Project video, dude? :super:  :laugh:
:D yep, yep, Hell yeah  I was drinking , some of my best ideas come from a pint. anywho it was like 2 AM when i finished and I was hella tired and had a huge mess too from all the cutting and molding and sh*t.... right now am kinda stealing the "KANJA LED MIRROR THING" and have started to do it..... I got one done so far just takes time for everything to dry as far as the sealant goes... after that I still got to wire it... damn were talking a straight week for the mirrors. but dare to be different.. <table style=filter:glow(color=green)>(hey it doesnt count when you take someones idea if you live in another state does it?:super:) </table>
OK Dude the Tail light thing is the business...could you PLEASE??? Post some step by steps, and some photos man? That is awesome... Please share...

Oh and welcome to the board...

Dude, you're killing us! Puhleeeaaase post a how-to so I can round up the stuff needed to do the rear light mod. Definitely the cleanest turn signal treatment I've seen. Come on and share with us... It's not right to tease like this! :super:

Dude, you're killing us! Puhleeeaaase post a how-to so I can round up the stuff needed to do the rear light mod. Definitely the cleanest turn signal treatment I've seen. Come on and share with us... It's not right to tease like this!  :super:
I'm with him

Post pictures!

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>Please!</table>

Back