Links

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
What are your thoughts on the following?  Considering getting them, I guess I need to see how much they will raise the rear...

10_1.jpg

These links allow the rider to "fine tune" the height of the bike.  Finished in a show polish. Ends are cad plated. Center is 300 series stainless steel.  These are gauranteed not to break like weaker one's on the market.  This is a quality piece. Sold in pairs

They are pretty expensive IMO. Ebay buy it now $99. But you only live once and you can't take it with you...

I was considering the adj. +1 links. I kept hearing of how the Busa handles best with -5mm/+1" setup. I lowered my front about 2", and the back 1-1.5", from the little riding I've done, it seems to handle better, could be the tires (new Pilot 2CT's) or the suspension, not sure, but it turns-in much better now. Soupy's links are reliable from all I've read and seen. GL.

Charlie

I contacted the seller of the adjustable links on ebay, the ones that started this topic, they are only adjustable to lower about 1". So for those who were considering ordering them and want to drop more than 1" should consider something else.

So they will not work since I want to raise my rear!

Soupy looks like the way to go. He will manufacture the units to match your needs.

I contacted Soupy, here is his response...

To: powers739@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: Links for 2006 Hayabusa - Raise 1"

hi ted-

yessir, you can paypal to this email address. include a note indicating
which links you want and i'll take it from there! i have them IN STOCK
for raising the busa.

can i ask about your friend....does he have my raising links on his busa?
if so, how are they working out for him?

$75 includes shipping.

thanks and let me know if you have any more questions.

Mike

(CAT3 @ Jan. 29 2007,18:56) I was considering the adj. +1 links.  I kept hearing of how the Busa handles best with -5mm/+1" setup.  I lowered my front about 2", and the back 1-1.5", from the little riding I've done, it seems to handle better, could be the tires (new Pilot 2CT's) or the suspension, not sure, but it turns-in much better now.  Soupy's links are reliable from all I've read and seen.  GL.

Charlie
Try it you'll like it,, thats all i've got to say!!!

PS Soupys the man for links!

I bought a set of Soupy's links and he shipped them TMD in 3-days. Quality is #1. You'll be happy.

Back