powercommander map please help!

ncdogman

Registered
hey everyone. i need your alls help. ive just installed a full muzzy exhaust on my busa. its the exhaust with the round can. i mapped my power commander for the 02-06 map from powercommander. but when i went for my test ride in first gear it has a hesitation befor the powerband kicks in. it also seems kinda sluggish throughout the band too. my bike ran ten times stronger with the factory setup than it does now. does anyone have a good map for me? my bike is an 06 with the full muzzy and a pair valve removal kit. so far thats the only mods ive done.

There is a general ban on map sharing on this site. Spend the $$$$ and get a dyno tune, you'll be amazed at the results.

(newmill @ Jan. 14 2007,00:09) There is a general ban on map sharing on this site. Spend the $$$$ and get a dyno tune, you'll be amazed at the results.
Why do you figure there is a ban on map sharing? I'm not aware of one.

Never heard of a ban on map sharing?? I have seen lots of posts about guys helping out others with concerns to maps. Wish I could help you with the map but I am not at guru with it. Nor do I have the full set up like you. I put the Power Commander on my bike with just Yoshi cans and used one of there maps that fit my set up and it runs the same as before. I wouldn't say better or worse. Then again I am not racing it all of the time. I get on it but not at the track to play and see the split seconds difference if there would be one. LOL Someone will help ya!
beerchug.gif

(newmill @ Jan. 13 2007,23:09) There is a general ban on map sharing on this site. Spend the $$$$ and get a dyno tune, you'll be amazed at the results.
Where did you get the idea there is a ban on sharing maps?

rock.gif

I'd be curious to know who told you that . . . . But it's none of my business.

Regardless, running someone else's map long term may not be a good idea but using one to get you started? That's probably a good way to save some time.

--Wag--

Where in NC are you located ? Im in Gastonia , which is just south of Charlotte. We can tune that Power Commander for you at Carolina Harley-Davidson 704-867-2855 ask for Eric or Dean

Hate to sound like a broken recorded but you should have purchased a Brock Davidson Pipe. Brock supplies free maps for his customer new or used along with other maps for various recommended add on's by himself personally that have bee tested on the track and dyno .
super.gif

Back