Full system exhuast

justtight

Modified and Broke
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking into get a full system exhuast. My problem is, the only info I see on the systems is the price. I would like to know (a few of the top of the line pipes)(and if there is a difference in outcome)ie low end-high end etc.

HMF High Mount. The pic shows why. They look awesome and perform well too.

Don

makeover2.jpg

I just recently installed the Brock Gen111 megaphone, sounds awesome, looks awesome, continued free support and maps from Brock with any change you make to your bike...

Tsukigi Spec II Race. Quality that will last you years. Looks that fit the Busa to the T, map support directly from HPC on a dyno we own, not borrow and you can build serious power with this system. We also carry Akrapovic and Ti-Force if money does not matter. Tsukigi Racing Spec II. Yet to see anything better under $900.00. The system also looks street legal which should keep you ticket free...
biggrin.gif

8-5-06CompletedBusa004.jpg

I too like the HMF high mounts they so dang sexy!
Oh the sound and performance is great as well!

DSC00018.JPG

Thanks for that, I was checking out the HMF high's but there was very lil info. Seems like everyone is satisfied with the different choices they've made. So thanks again

truthfully i doubt you can go wrong with many of the top names out there.
yoshimura,muzzy, hindle,akropovic, hmf and of course the hottest pipe going
tsukigi. i know this does not help much , but they are all good exhaust systems

(TALYN @ Jan. 07 2007,16:58) I just recently installed the Brock Gen111 megaphone, sounds awesome, looks awesome, continued free support and maps from Brock with any change you make to your bike...
+2

Read up on all them if you can but I think you'll find the Brock Pipe will be forgiving on your pocket later on down the line in addition to all of the plus's that it offers.

Online support and great customer service all day long !

race.gif

You know what would be really cool? Some pictures of the Brock Pipe... I can't believe you guys broke that cardinal rule!

(GPW @ Jan. 07 2007,17:03) Tsukigi Spec II Race. Quality that will last you years. Looks that fit the Busa to the T, map support directly from HPC on a dyno we own, not borrow and you can build serious power with this system. We also carry Akrapovic and Ti-Force if money does not matter. Tsukigi Racing Spec II. Yet to see anything better under $900.00. The system also looks street legal which should keep you ticket free...
biggrin.gif

8-5-06CompletedBusa004.jpg
Ditto.  178.32 HP with PCIII USB, BMC Race & air box mod.

DSC00900.jpg

I still need to install my full Gen III streetsmart Exhaust. Just waiting on sprind/summer to have it dyno before I slapp it on for a before and after test result showing my performance gains.

DSC00747.jpg

(FastCurrey @ Jan. 09 2007,08:51) You know what would be really cool?  Some pictures of the Brock Pipe... I can't believe you guys broke that cardinal rule!
Your lQQking in the right direction
super.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 10 2007,14:40) I still need to install my full Gen III streetsmart Exhaust. Just waiting on sprind/summer to have it dyno before I slapp it on for a before and after test result showing my performance gains.
It looks so lonely. I'll send you my FedEx account number and you can ship it to me. I'll take real good care of it and ship it back to you when your "spring or summer" arrives  
beerchug.gif

Back