Deal on Pazzo's & heated grips

I recommend the shorty's tried the longer and didnt like em. The short's are perfect for the finger pull and fit like a glove. You can order in different color combo's too. I got black w/ gold clips.

( these look kinda long in this shot as the bar end wasnt installed yet )

Img_4821_Kento.jpg

I just put my order in w/ Tim for shorties black w/ red adjusters. The deal is the best even better than Motomummy.

I wish I had money left over. I think I may be in the hole as we speak.
all_coholic.gif

runeight and brendanp recommended that I check out motomummy. I bought a set of shorties today... $154 shipped! A great price.

I'm not sad that I missed a group buy... motomummy's price was great.  
super.gif

I also ordered the Trac top clamp and a set of Soupy's lowering links. My black Galpher brake and clutch lines should be here Thurs, and I still need to install my Rizoma grips and bar ends. I'm like a kid at christmas!

Devil Dog - you have pm.

Big George - group buy price is way below MotoMummy
beerchug.gif

(pashnit @ Jan. 09 2007,05:31) Devil Dog - you have pm.

Big George - group buy price is way below MotoMummy
beerchug.gif
I want in, but i'm not getting an email from you. help a brotha out......
wink.gif

rockadaous - sent you info via pm. Don't have your email address, not listed in profile.

ranman - of course.
beerchug.gif
Order one or both. Pazzo Levers are very cool mod, just get those. Or some people just need the grip heaters.

Can always just call my cell 530-391-1356 if you just want to relay info via phone too.

pashnit got the pm thanks.
beerchug.gif
then i informed the wife of the deal. lets say i recived a case of after christmas smack down
sad.gif

got to wait thanks for the info

This is also taking place right here on the Org over in Group Buys! Thanks to pashnit.....

Back