Was busy yesterday... new mods

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Well its been a couple weeks since we picked up the used Busa..

This being our second we preety much know want mods we want..

Just a few things to personalize her to our taste..

10 pics to follow

1st a new DBL Bub Screen OEM Suzook screen..
super.gif

Copy_1.jpg

5th is the Goodridge brake lines to go with the calipers..
super.gif

7th is the Aux. power for the gps the switch below that is for the head lamp, Thats right I can turn mine off if I want to.. Its a trucker thing..
wink.gif
Shes also wired for a Radar detector for future use..
super.gif

Copy_4.jpg

8th is the front is slammed 1.5 inches to the ground side..

Copy_10.jpg

I still have a Yosh Titainium wrap coming to replace the dented SS one thats there now..
Also a new chain, Grips and rear lowering links 1" down on the back side..

See the pics in my Gallery they turned out much better.. Thanks Doyle

The bike looks great like the mods especially the black out switch and power point very cool.I think they look better lower too.
super.gif

ok forgive my ignorance im just wadding off into the streetbike scene>>> why the brake lines. also where did you wire the power point to

Nice looking setup. I should wire mine for aux. pwr. since I have no plastics on it now. Trying to decide to run a fuse box in the trunk, or simply wire it for a radar/cell phone supply and not worry about the additional fuse box...

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 06 2007,19:58) ok  forgive my ignorance im just wadding off into the streetbike scene>>> why the brake lines. also where did you wire the power point to
Stock bikes have rubber brake lines that run from the master cylinder to the left and right lower calipers. The brake lever is applied and rubber lines stretch slightly. Steel braided brake lines eliminate this "expansion" and give an immediate, stronger and much more precise contact with the rotors. This provides better feedback, an a increase in braking power and is less resistant to brake fade.

Back