Thanks to GoldenChild

Corso1

Registered
All-

Just wanted to post a quick something to let everyone know have helpful GoldenChild has been. In response to a previous post of mine, he offered his assistance in suggesting some items and told me to give him a call.
I spoke to him yesterday, and have to say that he is an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to the BUSA. Not only did he make some suggestions on which parts I might try, but also recognized that I didn't have thousands to invest in the bike, so provided me with alternatives and explained what the benefits would be on the street.
Having worked at shops, and dealt with a ton of vendors, I can't recall the last time one was that interested in the bikes themselves, and not just the dollar amount they will receive in the sale. Any of you interested in purchasing some mods may want to give Cloud Nine Motorsports a chance.

Just my 2-cents-

Corso

Nice, i've not dealt with him myself, but every post i see on him is positive

Daniel does know his shid and is willing to help you with what works
super.gif

that's the kind of person you like doing business with
beerchug.gif
wtg GoldenChild

bowdown.gif
You all make me do what I do,and are the reason I do it...Friends and Customers is what I want us to be at a end of a conversation I have with you...The net is a great thing,but the telephone works best for me..I get more of a feel of where you are at the moment and where your'e trying to get...Take care my friends.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Cloud Nine Motorsports is the best of the best and shoot str8 from the hip.
super.gif
race.gif

(thepushercg @ Jan. 06 2007,07:46) daniel is the man, he will save you money if you listen to him
Dont just call him for help, support the man and buy from him too, he is a board sponor.
cool.gif

Daniel is great to do business with ships fast, just one problem what is up with those super small packing peanuts? I mean damm those suckers were all over the house real quick- I didnt think they came that small. J/k
Anyway he is really great to deal with and I will shop with him again.
l8r

(05BusaLe @ Jan. 13 2007,12:04) Daniel is great to do business with ships fast, just one problem what is up with those super small packing peanuts? I mean damm those suckers were all over the house real quick- I didnt think they came that small. J/k
Anyway he is really great to deal with and I will shop with him again.
l8r
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You like them,sorry I had a big box of them shipped to me with a tank in the box and needed to use them up...I hate them and told the guy in canada,if he ever sent them again I would refuse the box if i saw one comeout of it..  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Sorry I owe ya something in ya next package...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back