~~ here ya go Brendnap ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
tounge.gif

104_0419.JPG

I hate you john....I want that set up soooooo bad!!!

Did ya get the stand yet?
Jus havta go with the sheaper model d/w!!
laugh.gif

not yet.

Just got back from Phoenix and few hours ago. Whipped bad. Beautiful day today but just wore out.

runeight...

(brendanp @ Jan. 04 2007,17:58) Hope ya got some good news to tell me about mick.....
rock.gif
nope.

I need to call though. Hoping for the best. She will be there for a while I'm sure.

runeight...

John,
Could you do me a favor and take a couple of measurements for me? I am wondering how far from the swingarm the adjusters go back and how far away from the rotor the adjuster housing is at the end. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 04 2007,18:17) John,
Could you do me a favor and take a couple of measurements for me?  I am wondering how far from the swingarm the adjusters go back and how far away from the rotor the adjuster housing is at the end.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.
Shawn,

If you would use paint program and my picture so as to show me what you need.

I'm pretty brain dead at the moment.

runeight...

104_0411_r1.jpg

Pics are right on the money.  When I looked at the close-ups it hit me... the right side adjuster would sit right over the keyhole for my RoadLoK...

DSC04981.JPG

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 04 2007,19:08) Pics are right on the money.  When I looked at the close-ups it hit me... the right side adjuster would sit right over the keyhole for my RoadLoK...
Should work fine Shawn. The lift kit might not work.

runeight...

(runeight @ Jan. 04 2007,20:10)
(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 04 2007,19:08) Pics are right on the money.  When I looked at the close-ups it hit me... the right side adjuster would sit right over the keyhole for my RoadLoK...

runeight...
What I am actually worried about is the back side bolts - there is clearance behind the caliper bracket, but not the RoadLok....

Hmmm.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 04 2007,19:26)
(runeight @ Jan. 04 2007,20:10)

runeight...
What I am actually worried about is the back side bolts - there is clearance behind the caliper bracket, but not the RoadLok....

Hmmm.
wink.gif

104_0427.JPG

Back