~~ harness pieces ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Looking for some parts off a wiring harness. Don't need the whole harness just parts of it.

If anyone has an old harness or this section of harness please PM. Willing to purchase whole harness for right price.

runeight...

harness01.GIF

What plugs are those?what year bike is it going on?I got some connectors,do you want whole section or just the ends?

(GoldenChild @ Dec. 19 2006,09:21) What plugs are those?what year bike is it going on?I got some connectors,do you want whole section or just the ends?
Daniel,

I'll shoot you a PM. Model year 2003.

Thank you.

runeight...

(cougar694u @ Dec. 26 2006,10:09) Still need these?  I might have them if you do.
Yes I do but I might have the wrong piece circled in the post above.

I'm looking for the wiring on the brake light switch..front brake.

Number 7 I believe.

runeight...

I'll look and see what I've got when I get home. It was a chopped up 'race' harness that I robbed a few things off of after my accident.

(cougar694u @ Dec. 26 2006,12:01) I'll look and see what I've got when I get home.  It was a chopped up 'race' harness that I robbed a few things off of after my accident.
wink.gif

I didn't get a chance last night. I'll try my best tonight to find the harness and see if that's on there. It's pretty stripped for the track, so it may not be.

(cougar694u @ Dec. 27 2006,06:54) I didn't get a chance last night.  I'll try my best tonight to find the harness and see if that's on there.  It's pretty stripped for the track, so it may not be.
no hurry..no worries..

runeight...

it might have the pieces I need. If you don't need it I would like to have it.

runeight...

I'll look at my bike and see how it plugs in and see if it's on that harness. You're talking about the wiring that goes to the brake light switch on the front brake lever, correct? I believe that's a seperate section that unplugs and contains the clip-on controls.

(cougar694u @ Jan. 03 2007,06:56) I'll look at my bike and see how it plugs in and see if it's on that harness.  You're talking about the wiring that goes to the brake light switch on the front brake lever, correct?  I believe that's a seperate section that unplugs and contains the clip-on controls.
yes.

I believe it is number 7 in the diagram.

runeight...

Nope, I don't have that. It ends at the fuse box and has the plug for the lights, gauge cluster, and a few other things, but that's it.

crotchrocket.com has it, but it's fairly expensive.

Back