---TITANIUM-and-CARBON FIBER---

erinehart5001

Registered
hey everyone, new to the board and love it, great info site. anyways im looking for all things titanium and carbon fiber. not so much exhaust but like fine detail parts like rotors, bolts, pegs, wheels, body parts

thanks all

http://www.tastynuts.com shows the ProBolt Ti Items.

I know there are at least 3 Sponsors on here that can fix you up with a set of BST wheel. IMO the nicest wheel out there.

They can also hook you up with the Probolt items.

Welcome to the Org!

Also take a look at the Ti Gilles rear axle nut. There are a few pictures on the org.

(erinehart5001 @ Dec. 15 2006,11:19) hey everyone, new to the board and love it, great info site. anyways im looking for all things titanium and carbon fiber. not so much exhaust but like fine detail parts like rotors, bolts, pegs, wheels, body parts

thanks all
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
did I miss your intro thread
rock.gif

Where are you in Va?

(heavybusa @ Dec. 15 2006,21:32)
(erinehart5001 @ Dec. 15 2006,11:19) hey everyone, new to the board and love it, great info site.  anyways im looking for all things titanium and carbon fiber. not so much exhaust but like fine detail parts like rotors, bolts, pegs, wheels, body parts

thanks all
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
did I miss your intro thread  
rock.gif

Where are you in Va?
rock.gif
Heavy miss a THREAD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Odd. Gilles has a Ti axle nut, Yoyo has a Ti axle but comes with anodized Alum nut...ughh..

Welcome Erin.

Charlie

greetings n welcome aboard the short-bus!
all_coholic.gif

since you already have some good suggestions here, I'll just add Optimum Performance -they have full CF body kits for sale....mmmmmmmmm

aight, now go out n get a camera n TAKE SOME PICS OF YOUR BIKE!!!!! we need pics to satisfy our Busa-junkie tendencies, otherwise we tend to get mean, n start jacking your threads with recipes for boiled ham and cornish stuffed hen
SHOCKED.gif

I have a set of these no longer needed.

Titanium Axle Adjuster Set - M8 x 45mm

$25.00 shipped.

runeight...

TIAXLE845SETFITTEDZOOM.jpg

what the heck..

I don't need the sprocket either!
SHOCKED.gif

Vortex 40 tooth..700 miles.

$47.00 shipped.

runeight...

100_0070paint03.JPG

whoops lol sorry guys, didnt know about the intro thread--bussy with scoo and all. its coming though along with the pics----not much done to it though but being busa junkies-----u gonna like, hahaha

and thanks a bunch for the replies--lot of good stuff in here---expensive but good stuff

thanks all

Back