gi pro blue pictures

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
since rockadous gi pro has been put under the tree i until christmas, a few wanted to see what the new blue looked like, i installed mine and here's a few pictures.

gipro_blue1.jpg

I didnt think so, but im suprised....the blue looks 10X better than the red! Even though it doesnt match any gauges, its much easier to look at. I may have to get one of those down the line
biggrin.gif

Nice! I just got a order of these in...

Wanted to mount it like yours but my shift light is there...

My gauges are blue so it is going to be sweet!

Thanks for the pictures
biggrin.gif

i really want to cut and mount it to the left or right of the gauges in the thin black plastic . i still might if i can figure out a nice bracket to hold it up.

(thepushercg @ Dec. 13 2006,20:55) since rockadous gi pro has been put under the tree i until christmas, a few wanted to see what the new blue looked like, i installed mine and here's a few pictures.
looks real good. that's it. I'm opening mine right now
laugh.gif

go for it rock, show santa who is boss.
very easy to install about 10 minutes to mount it where i did and your done.

(thepushercg @ Dec. 14 2006,07:00) go for it rock, show santa who is boss.
Nice, I might have to do this over the winter.. I was just riding my Busa and was looking at a nice spot to mount it.  I was thinking if I can take the glass off the tachometer, and mount it under the 13,000 RPM redline area, there's a decent gap between 13k and 0k rpm.  That would be pretty sweet to have it under there.

Is this piece thin enough to fit under the glass on the cluster?

no it is around 1 inch thick about 1 1/2 tall 1 inch wide. a lot bigger than the acumen.
the smallest i seen is the hks gear indicator. the display is about the size of a dime. with a cord going back to the tre module. it could be mounted about anywhere.

(thepushercg @ Dec. 14 2006,10:00) go for it rock, show santa who is boss.
I wouldn't want santa to take it back
laugh.gif
or kick my azz
wow.gif

I only have 11 more dayz

i understand that, it is not good to make santa mad. this type of santa seems to have a very long memory.

I have the red and like the blue much better..... crap... I might have to buy another one....
rant.gif

Were you guys happy with the response time for this?

Does it change instantly with up and down shifts?

I have been told that most brands take a bit to register...

(Smokin Busa @ Dec. 15 2006,01:05) Were you guys happy with the response time for this?

Does it change instantly with up and down shifts?

I have been told that most brands take a  bit to register...
instant change up and down no lag time.
the acumen is notorious for lag time. not the gi pro.

Back