~~ I've had enough of this ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Got tried of the stock setup. I'll go with these.

Install pics in the near future..

runeight....

103_0388.JPG

(fsusux @ Dec. 01 2006,17:26) Very nice!  What'd those set you back?
They look gold but are the titanium finish.

$165.00 TYD..no tax. MotoMummy.com.

runeight...

oh btw
I love all of Gilles products
top notch

it would've been easier
to go w/ another set of clip-ons for my applications
but I stuck w/ them

got their ti axle nut & rearsets as well
heck I would've got their triples...if they still made them

thanks alot J...
now I got something else to get from them
tounge.gif

wow i love those
but i love most the extras for the busa.
problem is the wants are bigger than the walet

How much easier do they make adjusting the chain? I have only done mine once, after putting new tire on, and it was kind of a pain with stock configuration.

Is this fool proof?

(BlueHaya @ Dec. 01 2006,20:50) How much easier do they make adjusting the chain?  I have only done mine once, after putting new tire on, and it was kind of a pain with stock configuration.

Is this fool proof?
I'll let you know OR maybe someone will jump in here.

I chose not to go with lifters. Spools are fine. Leaves a little more room for cleaning and such.

runeight...

103_0387.JPG

I have a couple of stupid questions, easy one first.

1. Is motomummy a board sponsor

2. Whenever I attempt to adjust (stock config) my chain, I loosen the axle bolt, then adjust with the two little bolts on each side. Once I get the chain to the tension I need, I tighten the two little adjuster bolts, then tighten the axle bolt to proper torque.

EVERY time, I find that the process of tightening the axle bolt has tightened the chain like a rubber band. No slack on it at all. I have to go through the whole process repeatedly until I finally "fake it out" and get a tension I can live with. It's just a buncha guess work, though and it really pisses me off by the third or fourth try.

Will this product eliminate that problem for me?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Dec. 02 2006,23:20) I have a couple of stupid questions, easy one first.

1.  Is motomummy a board sponsor

2.  Whenever I attempt to adjust (stock config) my chain, I loosen the axle bolt, then adjust with the two little bolts on each side.  Once I get the chain to the tension I need, I tighten the two little adjuster bolts, then tighten the axle bolt to proper torque.  

EVERY time, I find that the process of tightening the axle bolt has tightened the chain like a rubber band.  No slack on it at all.  I have to go through the whole process repeatedly until I finally "fake it out" and get a tension I can live with.  It's just a buncha guess work, though and it really pisses me off by the third or fourth try.

Will this product eliminate that problem for me?  

--Wag--
yes. these adjuster will eliminate that problem. i have a set and they make adjusting so much easier. all you need is an allen wrench to adjust

1. Is motomummy a board sponsor

Wag,

I try to stick with board sponsors but if phone calls go unanswered and email not responded to I'll go somewhere else.

Best price is number one anymore.

wink.gif

Back