Which exhaust will make most power?

Somebody1010

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking to put on a full exhaust system on and i want to get the most power for my moneys worth. I will be adding a PC3 along with the system.

Tsukigi Spec II Race is right up there with, looks, bang for the buck and quality. The effort in the quality of the build is outstanding unlike some of the big power claims and poor build quality of other pipes. Take a look inside some of these other pipes out there, its horrible how they are just thrown together. I would put the Tsukigi Spec II Race System up against any other pipe out there, stock and with a PCIII and with a good tune things are even better. I know the Hindle is right up there as well....but ever look inside one
SHOCKED.gif
? Be sure its the Spec II race...if you decide to give it a try. Oh yeah, it is one of the two systems I am selling through my shop.

Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you get
firedevil.gif
this. A brand new Hindle pipe purchased for a customers Hayabusa.

CrapPipe006.jpg

CrapPipe009.jpg

CrapPipe007.jpg

CrapPipe004.jpg

CrapPipe003.jpg

CrapPipe001.jpg

I'm on my 4th exhaust for the Busa
TiForce Sumo
quality is incredible & so are the #s
I looked inside before it when on

and let's just say thankfully it looked nothing like that Hindle
wow.gif

haven't tested a Tsukigi
look top notch tho

oh forgot my previous Yosh RS3-TRS, Akro Evo(exceptional also!)

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,11:00)
(runeight @ Nov. 28 2006,10:56)
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
Lets just say it won't happen to me again.
So Greg,

What kind of performance #s should one expect from a Tsukigi Race Spec II, PCIIIUSB and custom dyno tune?

And were you stating earlier that w/ a PCIII and dyno tune on a stock bike that some minimal gain should be realized?

wow.gif

wow.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 28 2006,11:02) gpw what does the Tsukigi system cost ?
You get what you pay for: this system is: around $1200-1275 for .org members. I don't plan to sell anything but the best of the best stuff in my shop and this system is part of that program. We have a really nice street map to go with it as well. To be used as a baseline before you get a custom map done. Let me know. Serious inquiries PM for ordering details.

(Over_Easy @ Nov. 28 2006,11:39)
(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,11:00)
(runeight @ Nov. 28 2006,10:56)
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
Lets just say it won't happen to me again.
So Greg,

What kind of performance #s should one expect from a Tsukigi Race Spec II, PCIIIUSB and custom dyno tune?

And were you stating earlier that w/ a PCIII and dyno tune on a stock bike that some minimal gain should be realized?
We saw 172 hp. with BMC race, short velocity stacks, small air box mod, PCIII and custom map, and the Spec II race. The very set up still on "Thor" which is currently owned by "sageronin" from the board.

wow.gif

wow.gif

(ksana @ Nov. 28 2006,11
zzwhip.gif
) I'm on my 4th exhaust for the Busa
TiForce Sumo
quality is incredible & so are the #s
I looked inside before it when on

and let's just say thankfully it looked nothing like that Hindle
wow.gif

haven't tested a Tsukigi
look top notch tho

oh forgot my previous Yosh RS3-TRS, Akro Evo(exceptional also!)
We are only selling two systems in my shop the Tsukigi and Ti-Force...we will bolt on anything you wish but I am hanging my hat on these two systems. QUALITY

Just so I am clear I am not bashing here at all, I just have a personal standard and thats not going to change just to be popular.

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,13:31) Just so I am clear I am not bashing here at all, I just have a personal standard and thats not going to change just to be popular.
I would not have thought otherwise.
smile.gif

If not for the fact of doing this mod all over again I wouldn't mind trying the spec 2 system. I just burnt myself out with getting the bike where I wanted it. (you understand)

Maybe down the road. I have been off four days and only rode once. Just got the blues I suppose. Not motovated to do anything.

It's all good.

cool.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,15:31) Just so I am clear I am not bashing here at all, I just have a personal standard and thats not going to change just to be popular.
to be honest
I wish somebody would've pulled me aside awhile back
maybe I could've saved some $$$ & went w/ the right stuff from the get-go

sounds like what you're doing
beerchug.gif

(ksana @ Nov. 28 2006,13:48)
(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,15:31) Just so I am clear I am not bashing here at all, I just have a personal standard and thats not going to change just to be popular.
to be honest
I wish somebody would've pulled me aside awhile back
maybe I could've saved some $$$ & went w/ the right stuff from the get-go

sounds like what you're doing
beerchug.gif
oh boy! If that isn't true! Include me in that one.
tounge.gif

Bought..then sold for less..bought..sold..
biggrin.gif

runeight...

Hey Greg, do you have similar pictures showing the inside of the Tsukigi for comparison?

(Somebody1010 @ Nov. 28 2006,14:51) I am looking to put on a full exhaust system on and i want to get the most power for my moneys worth. I will be adding a PC3 along with the system.
Here's a thought for you . Peak dyno queen power aside and much MORE average power through the run time you might think about the 680.00 dollar M4 exhaust and a set of Yoshimura cams for around 1280.00 total .

Other than that , the Akraprovic Evolution , Titanium Force Sumo are a couple of proven big power pipes that won't hold you back if you decide to build the engine later . You might even page member DaveO and ask him about the Hindle's he has ran .

Build you a heavily modded sleeper and punch +200hp through HMF dual low mounts w/o use of nitrous. Yeah , thats the ticket  
biggrin.gif

(Shibumi @ Nov. 28 2006,13:06) Hey Greg, do you have similar pictures showing the inside of the Tsukigi for comparison?
yes, I do.......please hang on..

Back