paging johnnycheese

rozzolink

Registered
hi johnny (i posted this a while ago but got no response)

i've been reading the busa boards for a while and its easy to see that you know your sh#t around busa's so i'd appreciate your advice.
my question is this, here in the uk our fuel is higher octane than yours in the states. (i understand our regular fuel is like your premium) and since i like instant throttle response and never use full rpm's ever, would the factory 4 degree advancer help to give me what i'm looking for? (more snappy throttle response)
current configuration is a pc2, tre and blueflame race slip ons (not had it on the dyno yet so don't yet have a custom map but it pulls like a loco all the way thru)
cheers
rozzo in good old blighty.

lurk.gif

Whick gearing? The most bang for the buck would be a rear sprocket.

Several have gone to a 43 and love the ZIP.

runeight...

hi guys
no i didn't pm him, just figure he reads the board and will answer if he sees fit. i know the subject has been covered before but due to the fuel difference over here i thought i'd ask again.
i don't want to change the gearing as i like the economy on long motorway runs but i've read somewhere that most bikes will benefit from the advancer in the uk as the fuel is much better quality than elsewhere in the world? i fitted one to my fz1 and it really woke it up.
cheers
rozzo
beerchug.gif

Back