Braided Lines and new EBC pads

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
For those who have already installed braided brake lines and EBC brake pads, this will be old hat. Anyhow, I finally got the time to install my braided lines and brake pads. Pretty simple job all things considered. But the point of the post is quite simply this. Man what a difference in braking. I had pretty good brakes before, but now, I have incredable brakes. What a difference. The brakes are way more responsive and sensative. Had to readjust my braking to the new braking response I get from the bike. Anyhow, for those who haven't already done this its well worth the little bit of effort and money it takes to get it done. I got the braided lines and EBC pads from street and track here on the board.

super.gif

I just installed my front braided lines yesterday, and I absolutely agree. I was a bit skeptical at first. I had swapped the HH Pads on a while back, then just finally swapped the line, and sure enough, you can feel the difference. After turkey day will be time to swap the rear & clutch lines and drain out the old fluid/replace with new fluid.

(nitrousjunkie @ Nov. 19 2006,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 19 2006,08:36) Support board sponsors !  
super.gif
I did, Charles @ Street & Track rocks!  
beerchug.gif
+2
I can't believe the difference that the EBC pads made. My originals still had just over half of the material gone, so they weren't worn out, but the new pads show a tremendous  difference in braking.

Kevin

PS: I ordered the parts Thursday morning, and received them Saturday.

You really need to re-learn braking the bike after this upgrade,it puts you where you really need to be braking wise for a hyper bike.

Yeah, I absolutely agree, the response you get from the braided lines and EBC pads is way different than stock. The brake response is where you want it, when you want it. You just have to be prepared for the difference and adjust.

BTW, I got my parts from street and track. Great service and quality product. I ordered the parts Saturday afternoon and they were waiting for me when I got home from work on Tuesday evening.

(nitrousjunkie @ Nov. 19 2006,09:03) You really need to re-learn braking the bike after this upgrade,it puts you where you really need to be braking wise for a hyper bike.
Yep  
wink.gif
what he said, Dat's right  
tounge.gif

I ordered mine a few weeks ago from Charles @ Street and Track, I ordered A full Set w/ Duel Front Lines, Clutch, and Rear. I also got pads all around and a set of Pazzo's Levers "Black Shorties!"

I can't wait to get them in, you guy's are mod-teasers!
beerchug.gif

Also -BIG THANKS TO CHARLES AT STREET AND TRACK!,
super.gif
He was very easy to work with, helped me figure out what I wanted. I wanted some gold ends on the carbon look lines and gold accents on the levers so he had to order them in for me.

Back