06 Limited Almost Complete, Pics

Director

Donating Member
Registered
Here are a few Shots of the 06 Limited Almost Completed!!! Tobin Seats installed, Power Commander, Yoshimura CF Exhaust, CF rear hugger, Gilles Rearsets-Chain Adjusters and Lifts, Puig Dark Smoke DB Windscreen, Dunlop Qualifiers, Top Gun Undertail, G3 License Plate Bracket, Chrome mirror Block-offs and CRG Bar-end Mirrors.

I am Currently awaiting Arrival of Carbon Fiber Dash Panels and Frame covers, as well as a Carbon Fiber Front Fender (I hate to do it, but the CF front fender will be Painted Pearl white to match.)

I will be changing out the rims to Black, and probably have a Set Chromed as soon as I can.

One more thing it needs is the GI-pro ATRE.

Thank you BiG-T, for the info on Tobin, I went with the Black and Pearl color scheme similar to yours. I Like it ALOT!!! My Wife is the one that had to have this configuration, and I think she made a wise decision. Thank you again.

BusaComplete.JPG

one good looking bike, one other thing i did was take the frame labels off. gives the black frame a cleaner look.

(thepushercg @ Sep. 28 2006,14:03) one good looking bike, one other thing i did was take the frame labels off. gives the black frame a cleaner look.
Thank you, and yes the labels have to go! I will take care of that when I pull the fairings to cut them for the Carbon Fiber Frame sliders that I forgot to mention above. Thank you again for the compliments.

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,14:20) Looks great!
Thank you, By the Way, I am VERY envious of YOUR 03 Black LE, I think I NEED a Black 03 LE or the new Black 07 sitting next to the pearl white one!! I really like the look of your Black one, but My Wife picked the White to Match her Leathers!!

The Next one will Definitely Be Black, Looks Way FASTER and MEANER!!!

Great photos at your site!!!

The pilot seat looks very wicked!!

When you get a chance, post a close up pic please! Did you go gloss black or flat black?
rock.gif
That looks like gloss.

Very nice choice!!

bike looks great. You should hold off on painting the front fender until you install the black wheels. It might look better with the black wheels and carbon fender. You should trade me frames and swingarms, the silver would look better on your bike. I would do all the work myself for free!

(BiG-T @ Sep. 28 2006,15:49) The pilot seat looks very wicked!!

When you get a chance, post a close up pic please!  Did you go gloss black or flat black?
rock.gif
 That looks like gloss.

Very nice choice!!
It is the Gloss Black on the front seat and inset panels and Pearl white on the balance, I will get some better pics posted in the morning, Thank you again!!

Back