Installed my 3/4 reaper risers

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well,
I installed my reapers tonight.  I was going to wait until my pazzos showed up, but I just couldn't do it!
smile.gif

Anyway, yaw'l wan't some pics??

reaper_risers_1.JPG

nice
which pazzos u gettin? i am thinkin about them after save some $$ after i get a new SA

mc lookin good.
the adjuster holes. you can get plastic plugs from lowes that pop in the hole.
costs about 2$ fyi

sereen.jpg

What kind of cell/mp3 holder is that? Is it easy on/off the bike? Thanks Jeff
+1 and what wiring kit for in helmet use?
Charlie,
The cell and MP3 player are hooked in through my autocom active 7. I was trying to set up a group buy a month or twop ago, but with a couple of new blue tooth setups soon to be released, there just wasn't enough interest in a hardwired device... for the record, the setup I have works VERY WELL for me!

MC, any chance of you getting me a length of one of the triple clamp bolts. I am working on a anti-vibration kit and some of the guys interested have the Reaper Risers. The anti-vibration bushings will work, but I just want to be sure have the right length bolts. If you can...thanks GPW

Oh looking good...looks like there is room to drop the front end a tad as well for better handling. I like it!

Oh looking good...looks like there is room to drop the front end a tad as well for better handling. I like it!
Yes there is... this is how i lowered my front end 3/4"

Lookin good MC!  

<!--EDIT|Sloto200
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155916372 -->

MC, any chance of you getting me a length of one of the triple clamp bolts. I am working on a anti-vibration kit and some of the guys interested have the Reaper Risers. The anti-vibration bushings will work, but I just want to be sure  have the right length bolts. If you can...thanks GPW
GPW -
When I get home tonight I will pull one of the bolts and measure it -

Back