High level exhaust

wichet

Registered
HI ALL, ANY ONE KNOW WERE YOU CAN GET A GOOD HIGH LEVEL EXHAUST FOR THE BUSA FROM, WITHOUT HAVING TO DO MUCH MODIFICATION.

CHEERS DARREN

<!--EDIT|wichet
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150560943 -->

Darren,
When you say high level, do you mean high mount? Like in this pic?

DSC04250.JPG

Paul, why is it that every time I see Carmen, I hear the song "you can't touch this"??
thumbs-up.gif
!

Well, if you mean ease of install dual high mounts are more difficult than low mount from what manufacturers and others here have said.

Are you looking for full exhaust (performance) or just a nice exhause note? HMF sells a dual CF mide-pipe and cans only package that prevents from having to replace the header pipes in the belly and it's only about $600 vs. almost $1000.

You'll likely have to make adjustments to the rear pegs (some have bent thm in a soft head vice) so the pipes are congruent/uniform from the rear view.

Paul, why is it that every time I see Carmen, I hear the song "you can't touch this"??
thumbs-up.gif
!
And that was the old Carmen! You should see how she acts when someone other than Tony gets close!
biggrin.gif
I'm still waiting to see what the new Carmen is gonna look like.
Sir,Dont fprget her sister! Bodywork and stuff cleared customs today,it wont be long now! Sir,you gonna be back in the neighbor hood anytime soon,I'll have a myriad of busas for to choose from very soon.

The renegade system will set you back $1400 or so for Dual HighMount 304 Stainless. Indeed it is a WHOLE 4-2 system, headers and all.  But DAMN it looks good.
Img_0490.jpg

<!--EDIT|Dopesick Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150577174 -->

THE FIRST ONE WITH THE DEVIL CAN IS THE SORT OF THING I AM LOOKING FOR. IS THAT A TWIN CAN SETUP OR IS IT A 4 - 1 SETUP

THANKS ALL DARREN

Back