bolt on swing arm extensions

rescuefighter

Registered
does anyone know the quality differences if any between the manufacturers of the bolt on extensions. Is there really a quality difference? I am looking at the ones at yanashiki.com with the logo on them. does anyone know anything about these good, bad , ??
any input would be great. just trying to decide who I should buy from
Thanks

The ones I have in the for sale section are a little more expensive than some of the others but I say their quality is just as good if not better than anything on the market,you get what you pay for though...

Stay away from the Yani Shiki brand.There was a failure on an R1 on psycobike,stock everything and one broke almost got ole boy kilt!
smile.gif
Spencer makes a good one and the pair that goldenchild has is top quality.Use loctite on the bolts what ever you buy.NJ.

I was looking at the ones from  APE.
I like the fact one bolt is used for all length changes . no need to use smaller bolts if going less.

The yana shiki ones look poorly made from their site after comparing them to the ones from
APE. I am not considering them now.
the local shop sells the exotic cycle ones i just wanted something different. every one stretched here rides the exotic cycle extensions.

I will check the spencers out
thanks

<!--EDIT|rescuefighter
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137726639 -->

Back