comp werkes footpegs

busabbad

Registered
if you replace oem footpegs w/ comp werkes anodized pegs will you drop pegs height my the rubber on top of the stock pegs......approx 3/4" same as putting TL1000 pegs on......?? i've read many post on buell pegs,TL1000 pegs, and the no longer available lp adjustable pegs........and wondered about other ways to lower pegs

does anyone have a comment on this?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Don't let'em get you down
blush.gif
, I am putting Buel pegs on mine and I haven't found any that lower it more. Rear set usually don't lower the pegs they are just adjustable forward, backward and highter. And that's all - NOT downward
smile.gif

try the search button under pegs. there's a wealth of information there. other than the tl1000 and the buell not much else i know of. i oredered the tl1000 a week ago and also the buells just ot see for myself.

or I'll tell ya right now for $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00
wow.gif

I truley think that for a person to understand the importance of being somewhat self sufficient....

they should really learn to use the valuable tools made available to them here on the board!

sooooooo...in an effort to help this person understand, I am making my point across mutiple posts!

Back