wanna add nitrous.. stock exhaust ok?

AZIROC

Registered
it is either gonan b a 40 shot wet or 40 shot dry (not sure yet) anywho, i just have stock exhaust (soon to be slip ons) and was wonderign if i shoudl jsut wait till full exhaust or not. i ordered an PC.. anythign else i need?

Talk to Goldenchild . I'm having him install my 40 shot dry in the spring.

For the right money he might
laugh.gif
. I think JohnnyCheese is in Tx.

A 40 shot dry regardless of the exhaust system and you should net around $190-200 hp to the wheel with the right setup,and it will be safe.I'll go wherever,long as the bill is paid.I went to florida last year for a week for a nitrous motor install.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136655651 -->

Hi Goldenchild i pmed you for the TYD price for a 40 shot dry system, but i believe I erased the message by accident.. Can you send another list of what is needed completely and prices? IM ON A BUDGET:p Thanks in advance.

I will put together another price list and post it and maybe someone will make it a sticky.

as soon as i clear off this stupid credit card debt from the holidays i'll be buying a kit from goldenchild too.
smile.gif

GoldenChild, hey man. i have run plenty of nos systems in cars, but not in a bike. my busa is set up for corners but i have toyed with the idea off putting a shot on it to make it around 200 rear wheel power. i have full m4 exhaust, air box mods, power comander USB, air filter, and suspension mods. i know that usually that you need to take timeing away and add fuel. does the stock fuel system need to be upgraded FOR A FORTY SHOT. i have the USB power com. do you have to jack with the timing. i am sorry that you have to answer the same question but i did not see this post till now. can you send me a reply with the needed parts and what size shot you can go with. and timing adjusts. i would imagine that with that small of shot that you would use a dry shot and let the bikes fuel system handle adding fuel. you tell me.

Back