pilot powers

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
My wife got me pilot powers for christmas. Cant ride till my broken thumb heals. Broke it during last hour of work before holiday break. Bummer.... No riding for a while. Report on tires when installed. 9400 miles on stock bt56 front and 4500 on 2nd rear. Not bad.

Just got a new set of powers also. Not on the bike yet. Got a few hundred miles left on the stock rear, so when it wears out the powers go on. I'll be interested in your report.

My wife got me pilot powers for christmas. Cant ride till my broken thumb heals. Broke it during last hour of work before holiday break. Bummer.... No riding for a while. Report on tires when installed. 9400 miles on stock bt56 front and 4500 on 2nd rear. Not bad.
I'm sure you'll enjoy them, I do, except I just realized today that I have another nail in one. I think they are nail magnets. This is the third Pilot in a row to get a nail.

Peace

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135562476 -->

Kevin,

You're getting nails in your tires because of the constant rebuilding going on in Florida from the weekly hurricanes. In Pennsylvania I don't pick up nails, just AARP cards.

congrats on the tires
smile.gif

I'm sure you'll enjoy them, I do, except I just realized today that I have another nail in one. I think they are nail magnets. This is the third Pilot in a row to get a nail.

Peace
I just picked up a nail in my rear tire as well. I was hoping to get another 1K or so miles out of it....

Peace
I just picked up a nail in my rear tire as well.  I was hoping to get another 1K or so miles out of it....
I got 4 or is it 5 nails this calendar year
evil.gif

Back