rotor question

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
I remember seeing them awhile back and I even went to the website....Can't remember nor can i find it on Search. Just don't remember the name.

They had some rotors similiar to Galfer but not them anybody know, just ordered lines all around need rotors and pads now

John

Hope ya don't mean "Braking"... buddy of mine had a bad experience with them, may be ok if you don't ride hard. I would get the best you can afford in this area....

Shoot me a email and describe them to me and I will find them for you. Braking makes a wave rotor like Galfer. EBC makes a nice rotor also.

Abm,Speigler,and a few other
You guys are gods...you know that. Infinite knowledge....Sorry just watched "Alexander"..Got a little ahead of my self

ABM IS IT

What are your guys prices on both front and rear

Here are some pics for your enjoyment

John

Busa022.jpg

busa021.jpg

Abm is the #### and there are a few in stock last i checked.great pads too.

1 rotor in Stock,the dragracers are hard at work already with just the 1 side mounted rotor.More in Stock in 1-4 weeks.check back next week.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134598935 -->

I remember seeing them awhile back and I even went to the website....Can't remember nor can i find it on Search.  Just don't remember the name.

They had some rotors similiar to Galfer but not them anybody know, just ordered lines all around need rotors and pads now

John
4_1_F.jpg

Is it this one ?

Charles is that $500 shipped 97013....Customer waiting....

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134855459 -->

for you D. that price is for the waves not the SBR.

<!--EDIT|StreetnTrack
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134866685 -->

What is sbr?Standard Brake rotor???also when could you ship them?

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134870594 -->

Back