my new rotors!

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
first i have to say thanx to grabntwist on this forum for coming to my rescure when i stripped one of the bolts holding on one of the front brake rotors, which are a bltch and a half to get off, it took about hour to dremel the top of the bolt off and get the rest of it out...

anyway here are pics (excuse the mess)

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132856422 -->

HPIM0967.JPG

How much do you want for your stock take-offs? I want to learn how to polish things to a chrome like appearance and this could be a good start... I had a set of chrome rotors on the Softail and they looked good with the chrome wheels etc. lemme know

first i have to say thanx to grabntwist on this forum for coming to my rescure when i stripped one of the bolts holding on one of the front brake rotors, which are a bltch and a half to get off, it took about hour to dremel the top of the bolt off and get the rest of it out...

anyway here are pics (excuse the mess)
No prob, Ezzzz. The beast looks nice all together. I gotta get you to go on a polar ride soon. It's not too bad, after about 20 minutes you don't feel a thing.

That looks really good!

Now we know where busa reflectors go to when they get removed. The nearest bicycle gets them.

thanx everyone for the comments!
not feeling anything after 20 min doesnt sound all that great to me, haha, i will give it a try as soon as i get back from miami
cool.gif

Back