Power Commander

reward69

Registered
Well I wnet ahead and ordered a power commander. I know, I really dont need one with my current modifications, (slip ons, BMC, 42 rear sprocket), but I got a good deal and figured what the heck. Anyway my question is with the set up is the downloadable maps from dynojet good or is there someone else to get one from.

if you got the good deal from me it would come with a good cheese map not a downloaded one
wow.gif

If you would have answred your PM I sent you, cheese, you may have sold me one. But I figure $245.00 new in the box isnt too bad. I'll just have to see if I can live without a cheese map???

<!--EDIT|reward69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130462836 -->

JC closed the doors on the shop he was renting. Took all his stuff including his dyno to his house. He can't run the dyno at his house because of the noise and his neighbors.
I don't really know how much Busa work he is doing out of his house?
Mad`

IF cheese dont PM you back, go to ebay and look up easternpc they have them for $245.00 with $10.00 shipping. I got mine today and it was just as advertised. I installed it tonite, but I havent had a chance to ride it to see the difference, if any..

Back