Speedo Healer

Orion

Registered
I am a little nervous cutting wires and I read the instructions that were provided with the speedo healer itself, they are not specifically written for the Hayabusa. I have located the harness that has the three wires from the speed sensor. I was hoping that someone who has done it before can give me some more specific instructions. I have the SH mounted on the ECM and ran the four wires down to where the speed sensor harness is. Can someone tell me which wires to tap into.

Thanks!

I have some pix of my SpeedoHealer install.

In fact, I think that I posted a thread with them in it. If you don't find it in Search, PM me and I'll get ya the pix.

I am a little nervous cutting wires and I read the instructions that were provided with the speedo healer itself, they are not specifically written for the Hayabusa.  I have located the harness that has the three wires from the speed sensor.  I was hoping that someone who has done it before can give me some more specific instructions.  I have the SH mounted on the ECM and ran the four wires down to where the speed sensor harness is.  Can someone tell me which wires to tap into.

Thanks!
Cutting wires
wow.gif
Just get the wiring to just plug and play. No need to cut the wires. Daniel at CloudNineMotorSports.com Website is Gone can deffinatly help out. Speed o healer calls it there (Suzuki plug-n-go kit) http://www.speedohealer.com/eng/order.htm Hope this helps out. Daniel was very helpful for me on setting it up and I happen to buy my healer else where.

I'm curious what version of the SH you got if you think you need to cut wires. I have one on both my bikes and didn't have to cut wire one. If you remove the connector for the speed sensor you will be able to replace the wires from the SH. Secure with electrical tape and be done.

Just installed one today and there is no need with a speedohealer to cut wires. Just left of the radiator overflow tank is the connection for the speed sensor. Speedohealers web site has a pic of where this is located.

Sounds like the one you have is the suzuki gen. version not the ext with the plug and play,I'm at home right now but there should be three wires that just push in with blade ends.Calling me is the best way to get it done .Daniel 503-381-8187

Back