Undertail and hugger installed

_ZeF

Donating Member
Registered
Phase 1 was a deception, bought an undertail from eBay (seller was 231973bikes) and it wasn't cheap for nothing... Color match sucked, fitment was a pain in the a** and the tail lights were glued in place all crooked... That undertail is on its way back to seller for money back warranty!

Phase II was more satisfying! UFO undertail from Extreme graphic and that was more expensive but all worth it. The pearl red from my 2005 is perfectly matched, the fitment is simply perfect and the overall quality is A1. I highly recommend their product... Plus it came with a little carbon fiber bracket for the license plate that matches the undertail's curves. Here re some pics
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|_ZeF
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129963797 -->

UFO_1.jpg

It looks good, I see they still havent solved the mismatched lens thing.

Ggggrrrreeeeaaat!!! That's the thing I'm waiting for...worth of ofcourse....thank's for the pics.....lovin' it...that is awesome undertail...in my poin of wiew surtanly.....

..Dayyum, I can't wait it coming home from extremegraphics.....uuhh...

Thank's man.....nice shots....  
beerchug.gif
I let You see mine when it's in the bike....jeah....

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: "adding txt"|1129987650 -->

Great sots but, post some pics from the side.....I like the contrast with black hugger red undertail........I want to see how it looks with the rest of the bike:cool:

I went a different route but if i do go with an undertail that would be it . It looks awesome

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>A FREE TIP THAT COST ABOUT $12.00</span>

Your Hugger/undertail looks good.  The hugger is one that sits ONTOP of the swingarm and isnt as CURVED AWAY as some others.  Your paint is RED which means it's probably black or dark beneath the red.  The hugger wont keep "AS MUCH" off the undertail as you think but WAY MUCH MORE than without it.

GET SOME OF THIS BY CLICKING ME!

DONT GET THE 3m stuff just regular.

Put some on the UNDERSIDE of your bike or "ON" the undertail.  This will keep the rock chips off the red paint and keep it looking new for nearly forever.  Also makes wiping the road grime off a piece of cake.  YOU WILL THANK ME LATER IF YOU DO THIS.

I also put some on the front plastic piece behind the front wheel below the radiator and oil cooler.  Clean up = a wipe off.  

I also put a piece on the gas tank but more important...

The left main fairing and right main fairing at the lower corner where it meets in the front.  (LOWER FRONT CORNER).

IN FACT WILL EVERYONE THAT READS THIS THAT CAN POST A PIC, PLEASE..

Take a pic of your underside of your undertail and the lower corners of your MAIN FAIRINGS and post the "ROCK CHIPS" and your milage.

Gona start a new post, bike looks great sorry for the highjack.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130809547 -->

Back