double bubble on blue silver 04

smokingness69

Registered
im looking to put a double bubble on my 04 blue silver. i was wanting to know which one is the best looking. i liked the blue chrome one but the upper fairing is silver in the middle and im not sure how good it would look. was also looking at some chrome ones but not sure what that would look like either. if anyone has some pics of their 04 blue silver bike with a double bubble please post them and tell what brand it is. thanks

Check out the "Appearance Mods" section and look for the "Bubble Windscreen" topic. "Omslaw" posted pics of his blue/silver with a chrome and dark smoke double-bubble.

yeah i look at that thread already, but was wondering if there were other ppl with the same color. just to see a little variety. would like to see the bikes pictured from the front instead of the side.

Here's a shot of my bike from the front. It's not close up, but you can see the effect from about 50 ft back. I switched to the Chrome for the very reason you are contemplating...I think it just 'flows' better with the silver.

(Mine's the '04 Blue/Silver in the middle)

post_6_13316_PA020007_01.jpg

Here's a thread from sh.org about a blue PUIG windscreen: <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=55868.0">Blue PUIG Racing Screen<a>

busa003.jpg

Here's my '01 with a sportech v-flow

DSC02601.JPG

I know it's not colored, but it may give you idea as to shape of Zero Gravity Double Bubble.

ZG-FoxenCanyon1-700.jpg

charleston1-400.jpg

busa1-camera-500.jpg

i think im going to go with the chrome look. does anybody know what is the best brand to go with. i want one that is study and see through. i used to have a power bronze double bubble that was clear with a tinted 3 in border but i cant find it anywhere.

Puig,and watch those chrome see thru ones you will end up with melted guages if left in direct sunlight long ask how me and a few know.......Did i mention Puig-$80 tyd

im in a decision battle between puig and sporteck. i dont think the blue screen is going to go with the flow of the bike. i have the 04. the front fairing is blue but it has a wide silver strip in the middle. im leaning towards chrome unless they make a silver one. i want it to be see through because i like to do top speeds runs a lot and i like to tuck in and look thru the screen. i liked my power bronze clear with the tinted border except it had rough edges and i scraped the skin off my arm on it once.

Big E had a blue sport tech (mirrored) for sale check him out . Sorry guys not trying to beat anyone out ! I like the puig quality the best but I don't like the dark shade on the bottom of the shield.

i've been dying to see the new stock double bubble oem suzuki screen. does anyone got a shot of that baby? i saw it on suzukicycles.com but the pic. is small and they only show the nose of the bike. i want to see a side shot.
wink.gif

Back