brocks megaphone

NEA.Drew

Registered
Hello board,
I bought on 05 busa this summer and have done some cosmetic mods, and thats about it. Now Im looking at exhaust. I was just wondering about Brocks street megaphone and pc usbIII. I dont race or anything close to it, but I really like the look of the exhaust, price really isn't an issue. Question is, is this exhaust ok to run just for normal summer riding, will it effect the motor in the long haul of its life? thanks for the replys?
Drew.

Thanks for the vid pipefighter! Really like the sound to bad he didnt have a in motion clip, thanks again.

No problem.
smile.gif

yeah thats a nice pipe,there was a guy at the track saturday night that had one on his busa. and it sounds good

Hello board,
I bought on 05 busa this summer and have done some cosmetic mods, and thats about it. Now Im looking at exhaust. I was just wondering about Brocks street megaphone and pc usbIII. I dont race or anything close to it, but I really like the look of the exhaust, price really isn't an issue. Question is, is this exhaust ok to run just for normal summer riding, will it effect the motor in the long haul of its life? thanks for the replys?
Drew.

cache,
will give you a yell by sat. really want pipe, any dings or imperfections.email? for exchange of info.thanks
Drew

I have the street megaphone and love it. I'm considering sending it out this winter for ceramic coating. There are a couple places that can do it, and in several colors. I'm thinking about black or blue for my '04 blue/silver.

Back