swingarms...

hayabusa_83

Registered
after i paint my bike, i wanna stretch it, i have it slammed already, but its still missing the longer arm. i realize their r quite a few of them out there, everyones telling me, go with TRAC, but im sure there are good quality ones a little cheaper i hope. i want a black one, but surely could just hit up a local powdercoating shop to get the black done. any suggestion? i would want a 0-6" adjustable arm, planning on setting it at 4" or so, anyone got a good pic of theirs installed? "0-6ers"
T.I.A,
Brian~

Here ya go, 0-6 adj. C&S.

Carsbikes_051ltl.JPG

I had TCC do a Swingarm for my 2002 GSXR600 and there welds were horable... price cheap but welds really turned people off, Until I polished them away. "4 hours later"

I'm hoping I only had the bad 1 out of the bunch, if not they need to be starved of work.

Ill look for pics of my old 600

I have a tcc one for sale and didn't like the welds so my welder cut them out and put some nice hot ones in tcc use too cold of a weld that's why you didn't like them look bubble gummy.If you want a new and improved one i have one for sale no exchange $550 tyd as is or extra $100 powder coated any color you like.

Back