SHIFT IMPROVEMENTS

ratedpg89

Registered
WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY THING I CAN DO TO GET MY BIKE TO SHIFT A LITTLE SMOOTHER AND FASTER. I HAVE LOOKED AT THE FACTORY PRO KIT FOR IT AND ITS NOT BAD PRICED BUT NOT SURE ON THE LABOR? ANY ONE USE THIS KIT AND HOW DID IT WORK OUT. ANY ONE TRY ANYTHING ELSE ?

Speaking of shifting, you might want to look for one of these.

capslock.jpg

WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY THING I CAN DO TO GET MY BIKE TO SHIFT A LITTLE SMOOTHER AND FASTER. I HAVE LOOKED AT THE FACTORY PRO KIT FOR IT AND ITS NOT BAD PRICED BUT NOT SURE ON THE LABOR? ANY ONE USE THIS KIT AND HOW DID IT WORK OUT. ANY ONE TRY ANYTHING ELSE ?
You don't need a shift kit; you need some practice... Can you clutchless shift while racing... ?

If you want to be a baby about it, you can get one of those air shifter or electric shifter kits... Shifting at the push of a button for under 1K...

CLoud

sorry for the cap lock. was at work when i wrote the question and our computers or on caps all the time. also yes i can clutchless shift quite well but it was more the lower speed shifts and the around town shifting that i was more concerned about. actually i asked about a product and just was wondering if any one had tried it or was using it. i didnt realize that i was such a "baby" for asking.

sorry for the cap lock. was at work when i wrote the question and our computers or on caps all the time. also yes i can clutchless shift quite well but it was more the lower speed shifts and the around town shifting that i was more concerned about. actually i asked about a product and just was wondering if any one had tried it or was using it.  i didnt realize that i was such a "baby" for asking.
come on dude... I was just razing ya; not that sensitive I hope...
biggrin.gif

what are the differences in the all electric shifters or air over electric? beside obviously one of them has air!! haha
rock.gif

Back