Muzzy Fan Testimonial

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I was riding in to work today and got stuck in some traffic while heading towards the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. I noticed the temperature gage approaching the half way mark. It went a little beyond the half way mark. Then I heard the Muzzy fan crank on :-) The temperature gage stood in the same place for a few seconds and then it went down to the half way mark. It stayed there the entire time while I has sitting in traffic. I am so pleased with the fan. It's definitely the best mod that I have done thus far.

nice 1
biggrin.gif
havnt done that mod yet

I will be uploading some pics from the bike rally that I went to last night. I had a blast! The girls out there were looking very nice! I have to admit the sexiest thing in the world is a woman on a motorcycle or a woman driving a mustang.

Thanks for the review Cuffee...just what I needed to read...will order 1 up this week. Glad the Micron is working out good for ya!
cool.gif

I did mine.
I actually bought 5 of them so I can get them to friends and my customers too! LOL!

naw heard bout it hadnt made it out thats the new spot they used to b at the applebees down the street from there before on weds......u ridin this weekend?
rock.gif
? Me, my buddy from Delaware, and my brother put in like 300 miles of riding down here last Saturday afternoon and into the night. All twisting back roads.....
Let me know if you wanna hook up for a few hours this weekend.

Have one of 'em too and it does work well. Will be adding Engine Ice shortly to help out more.

naw heard bout it    hadnt made it out       thats the new spot they used to b at the applebees down the street from there before on weds......u ridin this weekend?
rock.gif
?  Me, my buddy from Delaware, and my brother put in like 300 miles of riding down here last Saturday afternoon and into the night.  All twisting back roads.....
Let me know if you wanna hook up for a few hours this weekend.
They have got quite a few things going on this weekend. They were passing out flyers last night. But you know what I will be out of town this weekend. I won't be back until Tuesday. You seem to do a lot of riding so I will definitely hit you up to do some riding.

Are you coming out this Wednesday (if it don't rain)?

Back