Bridgestone Bt56 & BT010

CalgaryBusa

Registered
I was wondering if anyone knows what the differences are between Bridgestone's BT56 (Stock Busa tires) and the BT010. I am in need of replacing my rear tire and I can get a great deal on a BT010. I looked on Bridgestones website but there is not a great deal of information. The only thing I could really see is that the BT56 has a reinforced centre tread for higher milage. Has anyone had any experiences with the BT010 on their Busa or other bike? Would anyone recommend installing that tire on a Busa?

Thanks in advance

I have BT-14s in front and back. The BT-14 replaces the BT-10. That tire sticks like a #####. They warm up alot quickier and stick alot better in corners since it's a softer compound than the stock BT-56. The only downsize, they are not design to hold all the torque of the busa... so buy two for the back.

I forgot, they don't have that sweet smell as the BT-56 while doing burnouts
smile.gif

I have been using BT-010 on my TLR and Busa. Like it was said, it has a softer compound, so better grip. You won't get as much mileage, but it's not bad. I haven't tried the 014's yet, but I have a feeling that I will soon. The only problem that I would have with buying the 010's is how long have they been on the shelf.

Back