fully adjustable lowering links

birdaprey

Registered
Lowering Links from schnitz web site... check them out here.  

Fully Adjustable, links  by  Kennedy.
they say they are Stainless Steel.
any one have these or heard of them striping out? I'm thinking about getting some ...

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122699619 -->

KM10015.jpg

The ones you have to watch out for are the ones with teh alluminum shaft. The threads strip out of those. i have a set but i got my from soupy for 90 bucks shipped look exactly teh same. i've been on them ever since my accident and havent had a prob. can lower in about 10 mins and raise just as fast only prob is you may want to get an adjustable kick stand cause it sucks holding the bike up or having to sit the kickstand in the grass. Defintely worth the 90 i paid

can lower in about 10 mins and raise just as fast only prob is you may want to get an adjustable kick stand  Defintely worth the 90 i paid
how do you raise and lower them after there on the bike...
do you have to lift the bike or just start turning the bolts
one at a time in small increments ? (till your at the new spot you want)

All you have to do is take off your belly pan. When you install them paint one side black and do the same on the other that way you know when you've made a complete reveloution. then unlosent th tow retainbolts located at the top and bottom of the shaft. Then twist the center on reveloution and do the other and go back and forth till you get to the desired height. Dont do it on a jack stand or you stands will scrape the pipe. and dont lower it too low on the stock kickstand or it will fall on your ass
blush.gif
trust me this sucks. If you ride twisties and drag race they are defineatly worth the cash

I don't think there is a stronger set made than these although they are more expensive. I have them and they work as described above, only built much stronger.
smile.gif

Adjustmenttech

Dont know man they look just like regular ones. You can adjust them with a load on them. These things are great. and id buy them again if i had to do it over. Not tryin to tak any paper from anyone but Soupy did mine for 90 bucks shipped you should PM him to see if he has anymore. if not 115 isnt too bad for these either

it pisses me off when you know something about certain products but if you post it everyone will think you are just downing other peoples links, only because you yourself manufacture links. you people need to be very carefull what you buy

nice web site NAARDEN.   (not to get you worked up ,but you say to be carefull on what you buy;  do you have any thing bad to say about the one's Schnitz sells by Kennedy? )
I didn't see yours for the busa on their site?

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122869373 -->

I think i need me a set of those things. I LIKE I LIKE ILIKE. I love turning and on Saturday night I love the whole draggin thing. Now I just need the triple tree so I can lower it with ease. Oh yeah and a strap.

I think i need me a set of those things. I LIKE I LIKE ILIKE. I love turning and on Saturday night I love the whole draggin thing. Now I just need the triple tree so I can lower it with ease. Oh yeah and a strap.
reaper risers bro reaper risers

I bought a set of the Kennedy links from Schnitz...and they BROKE within 100 miles of install. They are a piece of crap and neither Schnitz nor Kennedy will stand behind the products....there are better lowering links out there!

Back