UPS came

Tetge

Registered
You like pics

GotGear.jpg

Uhhh Ohhhh! Things are not looking so good for me!

Come by next week and we can have a bike day in the garage. I need to install my new Double Bubble windscreen and rear "hugger" fender as well.

Though, I doubt that they will offer the same performance gains as the new sprockets for you!
rock.gif

what is it... f/r
16/42. I forgot to snap pics of the SpeedoHealer.  Now all I have to do is disassemble the entire bike and install everything.  I will adjust the headlight while I have it apart too.
Who do I report the ZX12R Kawasaki spy on this board to?

<!--EDIT|Tetge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122678607 -->

Uhhh Ohhhh! Things are not looking so good for me!

Come by next week and we can have a bike day in the garage. I need to install my new Double Bubble windscreen and rear "hugger" fender as well.

Though, I doubt that they will offer the same performance gains as the new sprockets for you!
rock.gif
Yep, thats somebody's arse! Look out brakelate!

Yep, thats somebody's arse! Look out brakelate!
Oh, I'm watchin all right!

If he dosn't get me with those sprockets, I'll have him drop and give you twenty!
biggrin.gif

In regards to the speedo-healer, the place was called Cal-Sportbike I believe. They are the main distributor and probably could be found on a web search. Tetge could better answer those questions himself, as I am sure he just did all the research.

In regards to the sprockets, I'm not sure who is cheapest, but I have had fair luck with BikeBandit.com for mail order goodies. They order and ship directly from the manufacturer, so it takes a week or so, but the prices were good from what I recall.

Post the results when you get it on....considering doing this myself, but all these little mods are starting to add up, and I think my pockets must have had the full airbox mod treatment cause $$$ is leaving my pockets quicker than ever before.
wow.gif

Back