Easy Fender Eliminator Mod?

Youkai

Registered
Wondering if there was maybe like a Home Depot fender eliminator that you could build?  I built one for my 04 R6 and it was great and only cost me $3 total.  Is there a one for the busa?  After building my own, I will never buy one I think.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122645058 -->

There are several on here that have cut the mudflap off and built a bracket for the license plate and turn signals. Do a search for undertails and you'll find quite a bit.

Many just cut the rear fender off and figure out some way to remount the tag. The problem with the Busa is that the underside fender area isn't pretty, which is why some buy and aftermarket undertail. Other bikes such as your R6 come with undertail covers under there.

I bought an undertail from Mototek and I love it. I also make and sell my own license plate relocator that moves it to the foot peg or axle and still has a lit license plate.

Good luck!

I bought an undertail from Mototek and I love it. I also make and sell my own license plate relocator that moves it to the foot peg or axle and still has a lit license plate.

Good luck!
[/QUOTE]

B-Man dont forget to add that your custom laser cut plate relocator is equip'd with a built in light for displaying the tags at night also. Personally I feel it's one of the better license plate relocator I've seen yet.
super.gif

Post a photo of it, B-Man !

I bought an undertail from Mototek and I love it.  I also make and sell my own license plate relocator that moves it to the foot peg or axle and still has a lit license plate.

Good luck!

B-Man dont forget to add that your custom laser cut plate relocator is equip'd with a built in light for displaying the tags at night also.  Personally I feel it's one of the better license plate relocator I've seen yet.  
super.gif

Post a photo of it, B-Man ![/QUOTE]
Yo Ty, thanks for the props man. Here's two pics of the bracket I designed. This on is on my old road dogs bike:

Daytime:

tag2.jpg

We mirror polished his bracket, mine is powdercoated black to match my limited frame.  I just relocated mine the other day, so I don't have any current pics of it in the new location.

Same bike at night:

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: "Forgot the damned picture."|1122691849 -->

tag1.jpg

When you get time, post a photo showing it hangn from the axle bolt.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122698214 -->

Back