exausts

sgtroeder

Registered
I had a CBR 929 with the Micron Serpent system and loved the sound and it performed great. I now own an 05 Busa and am looking into exaust for it which full system would give me the same sound/perfomance (not trying to get into the tech discussion). Sound bytes would be great if anyone has them.

That's a tough one. I think Sport Rider has some sound clips from various pipe makers out there. I currently have a Yoshimura Dual Tip Exhaust and I like it alot. Not to many Busa's running around locally
cool.gif

TiForce which I have....the best sounding ones I have heard on a website was either the D&D real throaty....Micron sounds good....and the Yoshi....

is there a pipe that is as quiet as stock and makes power and/or weighs less than stock.....i hate telling the cops in advance that i'm coming....i prefer to let their jaw as i go by and they're still trying to figure out what it was.

I have the HMFs, love the sound, and i popped at the highest dyno for a stock engine at the local shop that he's had on a busa (non NOS/Turbo/Bore/ECU) at 174.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

I also say HMF. The system looks and sounds better than most others IMHO.

David

BDE StreetSmart Series.....not loud but packs a punch as sounds great!!!
+1
super.gif
+
beerchug.gif

Or the Hindle race setup is Sweet also,, Its basicly the same setup.
+3
brocks street smart-love it! check his webpage or do a search here about it
+4

yosh sounds good but around here its over-rated... people buy it thinking its the best and out performs all other brands when infact there are quite a few other manufacturers that outpeform it. I guess its just what is popular.
smileyexhibit.gif

Thanks guys for all of the feed back... i listened to the file and it sounds perfect. I did notice that no one recommended Akripovic?
rock.gif

Is the Busa Bash set?

You know I toot the HMF horn the loudest, but now I got to say GARRETT!
smile.gif

Back