New exhaust pics

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
I love the UPS MAN

Lowering_links_009.jpg

I just bought an 05 busa and pick it up this thursday. Can anyone tell me which exhaust system I should go with. 4 into 1 or a split system? Brand? Not to mention, I like Titanium exhaust system for the sound and high end power.:blush: Please help

I just bought an 05 busa and pick it up this thursday. Can anyone tell me which exhaust system I should go with. 4 into 1 or a split system? Brand? Not to mention, I like Titanium exhaust system for the sound and high end power.:blush: Please help
I've beat this question up round' here......

BDE, Hindle
HMF
Ti Force

These seem to be the front runners....The HMF s really the best looking IMO. I went with proven power and HP.

LQQKn Schweeeeet my brutha
super.gif
, but I hope you didnt just do the airbox mod without tunning ?
sad.gif

Click onto red link below to read my respone post to a fellow boad member asking how to do the airboxmod.  

Devil Dog
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:14.35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (vincent @ July 26 2005,16:29)
nice, so what else you got planned?

Last nite I did the air box mod, block-off plates, exhaut and PCIII.

I want a new windscreen and Throttlemeister.  That should be it...  [/QUOTE]

Yo D, when your ready to purchase the Throttlemiester contact Charles @
post-37-14283-streetntrack.gif

Charles is also a Hayabusa.org board sponsor with some of the best price on almost anything bike related !!!

Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122421858 -->

Nice exhaust! Now ya just gotta get rid of that Harley t-shirt...... (what is that? A twisted sister pin, on your uniform?)
thumbs-up.gif

I hear ya. I hear the stock header is Titanium. Is this true guys? Should I just replace the cans with Titanium? Which Brand if so?

c50bartsBusa
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:2.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear ya. I hear the stock header is Titanium. Is this true guys? Should I just replace the cans with Titanium? Which Brand if so?
[/QUOTE]

Change your color print so people can read what you're typing !
sad.gif

I just polished my stock canz, no input here. I just wanted to help you get your question across.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122422997 -->

Does it matter if you have the single 4 into 1? Everybody is telling me stick with the stock system.... I haven't even heard the bike roar yet..lol I have a Titanium Muzzy on my 99-zx750 and sound great. Will the stock pipes roar just as well?

zx9.jpg

Nice exhaust!  Now ya just gotta get rid of that Harley t-shirt......  (what is that?  A twisted sister pin, on your uniform?)  
thumbs-up.gif
I love my sportbikes....but Harleys are awesome tooooo. One day I will own an awesome custom Harley. Don't confuse this with my love for my Busa........I will always own a Zuki!

Devil Dog
Seasoned Pilot

Avg posts/day:14.38

Quote (Rhythm @ July 26 2005,16:46)
LQQKn Schweeeeet my brutha , but I hope you didnt just do the airbox mod without tunning ?

Click onto red link below to read my respone post to a fellow boad member asking how to do the airboxmod.

Airbox Mod !!

I got the PCIII loaded from Brock.....it was a combo package.
[/QUOTE]

Alright then,Pimpjuice, lQQks like you got it covered. I was just lQQkn out for ya, Playa .

Back