Yana Shikis

slpstream

Registered
Has anyone tried these exhausts? if so how do they perform and sound,trying to individualize,and not have the same as everyone else, any info is good info. thanx

<!--EDIT|slpstream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122242851 -->

My buddy wanted to be different also, so he bought one for his GSXR-600, and at the low RPMs, it does have a really low soft tone, but you crank it up into the higher RPMs she really goes to talking. Very nice crisp sound for a 600.

Ebays the place,seems pretty inexpensive, I know I'll probably need the marble/pair valve mod,to even things out a bit but I was trying to avoid the whole pc3 package but then again I noticed theres a yosh rs3 set with a pc3 but no disc are they hard to come by(the computer disc I mean) does anyone know?

I saw the same pipes on ebay. I was thinking about getting them since they were so inexpensive and also because they were black. Other opinions are welcomed.

My guess would be that they are not really big performers, more for looks and sound. I'd try to get a first hand opinion as far as build quality before I bought if I were you. My buddy has a set of their bolt-on extensions for his R1 that seem to be fine, if it's any help.......

cant be much worse than the others. not much performace from just bolt ons as long as they sound good and have a good finish
cool.gif

My guess would be that they are not really big performers, more for looks and sound. I'd try to get a first hand opinion as far as build quality before I bought if I were you. My buddy has a set of their bolt-on extensions for his R1 that seem to be fine, if it's any help.......
Thanks! I really want just a little more sound and really want black cans. Not carbon fiber but black! So they seem to be the right color and the right price.

I've got the Blue ones. Coincidentally it's a great match to the '04 Blue/Silver.

Low RPMs they have a nice low growl. Get on her and they really have a nice sound!

A buddy of mine as a Vance & Hines on his ZX-9 and mine sound just as good!

I've got the Blue ones.  Coincidentally it's a great match to the '04 Blue/Silver.

Low RPMs they have a nice low growl.  Get on her and they really have a nice sound!

A buddy of mine as a Vance & Hines on his ZX-9 and mine sound just as good!
Thanks that's what I want to hear......

Was thinkin the same, if you get a set cuffee,I'll wait to hear what you think(LOL).

saw some microns on ebay $300 I don't know for the money I may just bide my time keep savin and get quality pipes.(new)

i was also thinking of getting the yana shikis for my soon to be 05, not rally looking for more performance just looks n sound for now. ill have to track this topic to see if anybody who has tried them comes on here.

<!--EDIT|Panda_1
Reason for Edit: "spelled shikis wrong."|1122516352 -->

I called the Yana Shikis company the other day to discuss there bolt-ons. The sales person mentioned that the pipes are not the same quality as the Yoshis. I asked him to explain and he said that you may not get the same performance as a pipe like Yosh. However, if you are not going for performance and a new look then the pipe is excellent. Also he said the sound is very close to the Vance and Hines pipes.

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122641625 -->

I called the Yana Shikis company the other day to discuss there bolt-ons. The sales person mentioned that the pipes are not the same quality as the Yoshis. I asked him to explain and he said that you may not get the same performance as a pipe like Yosh. However, if you are not going for performance and a new look then the pipe is excellent. Also he said the sound is very close to the Vance and Hines pipes.
good info, gonna have to keep it in mind when purchasing.

Lemme know if U R interested and I can try and get a sound clip posted of mine...

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122701815 -->

Back