Thinking about new mod

diesel

Registered
I was out the other day and blew by this mustang. 3 lane road, I was in my own lane no where near him. After spotting cops in the area, I slow down to the speed limit. After a long while the mustang catches up to me and proceeds to ride ON TOP of me in traffic. I just sped off again, no prob....
But wouldn't it be great if I had a mod in the trunk to give a nice big spray of oil or paint or something before high-tailing it?
rock.gif

Just a little "thank you" card???

I'll keep you posted...

Ha ha ha ha ... some of us carry a pocket full of marbles just for occasions like that
smile.gif
I know there's been a couple of times a cager in front of me will "accidently" spray me with their windshield wiper fluid or "accidently" run on edge of a rocky shoulder
sad.gif
so if you're in the mood for some payback you can pull in front and "accidently" drop some marbles out of your pocket!! I know that such payback is petty but oh well we can give in to the urge sometimes.
Of course all of this is hypothetical and I'd never do such a thing ;)

I'm going to mount a windshield washer motor and have it spray ink out of the back somewhere. Should be cheap, easy (and fun).
When some jerk is riding your rear tire with his suv, it's basically pointing a loaded gun at your head. I'd have no problem freaking the hell out of them.

Back in the day on the gixxer forum,they were talkin bout mounting a paintball gun either under the nose or tail.Nothing ever materialized.But was fun to talk about.I dont carry ball bearings or marbles.But there has been a few times where I wish I did.

I'm going to mount a windshield washer motor and have it spray ink out of the back somewhere. Should be cheap, easy (and fun).
When some jerk is riding your rear tire with his suv, it's basically pointing a loaded gun at your head. I'd have no problem freaking the hell out of them.
I cant wait to see this one!
super.gif

I had a buddy who use to carry a roll of pennys. the paper breaks on contact with the road. I still think he is gona get shot one day
rock.gif

if you have gravel shoulders in the area..... just drag your feet a little.... it will kick up soooo many rocks right on their hood.
laugh.gif

old dirt bike trick I used to use to keep my bro from passing me.

I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE BEHIND A CAR AND OUTTA OF THE WINDOW FLIES A HOT CIGARETTE BUTT!!!! MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT MURDER!

Old dead AA Batteries can still serve a purpose.

wink.gif

--Wag--

You all are some evil bastards, with great ideas.

diesel
When I get in situations like that I just haul a$$. One of these days though I'm going to end up with a ticket.

i sprayed some ahole kids riding my v-max with a 1LTR bottle of pepsi, all over his mommies car. throttle locked, held the bottle up so he could see it, shook and removed cap.
always just wanted to carry paintballs in my pocket, maybe red, white, and blue ones. give their windshield a patriotic look.
if it is a big problem would not be to hard to hook some kinda small bottle with some pressure and hose to spray brake fluid on the car, eats paint real good. maybe some small balloons with some brake fluid? maybe inject brake fluid with a needle into a ping-pong ball?
later

my buddy used to keep a cigar holder (the small tubular kind with the push on cap) taped to the frame right by his leg... When someone got real close and wouldn't take the brake light hint he would just pop that little cap off and release about a hundred small b'bs. Personally think it could get you killed or arrested or cause damage to alot of innocent cagers ( if there is such a thing)... Very effective and the cigar holder just gets popped right off.

Carry a single large area washer of at least the size of a quarter dollar in a jacket pocket.  When needed, you can flip it straight up over your shoulder with your left hand.  The best thing is that if you are somehow IDed and get pulled over later, you get to freak out about your motorcycle's missing washer.

Autoloc sells a smoke screen kit for vehicles, will prob work on bikes as well. I know someone that has one and it works great, it covers the road behind his pickup with a thick cloud of smoke. Other drivers almost lock up their brakes to avoid the cloud. Check it out i think you will be very happy with the results. I personally want a flame thrower kit for my exhaust, I had one on my old S10 blazer show car and it was a blast to play with. It will shoot a 3 to 5 foot flame out of the tailpipe, guarenteed to scare people, especially at night.
cool.gif

i carry ball bearings.... ud be surprised how much damage those little things do to a windshield at 70-80 mph
wow.gif

why not just get a little electrical fuel pump and make a lil canister with some fluid in it and then put a nozzle on the underside of the tail and have it pointing straight out put a lil switch on it and itll spray till the switch is released hide the canister and pump somewhere inconspicious and paint the nozzle black to blend in.

Paint balls.....  Very very nice.  I had an AHole dump a milkshake out the driver window all over me once.  Pulled along side of him so he could see it.  He laughed and gave me the middle finger.   GLADIATOR GLOVED the driver window into a million pieces then sped up tossing a hand full of paintballs all over the hood.  We merged onto a three lane part of the highway with him on the far right and me on the far left, car inbetween.

I looked over the hood of the car in the middle laughing and gave him the middle finger.  Sped off to get cleaned up.

Bas%ard..........  Milk shake was just dayum sticky as it dried in the heat.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121223929 -->

Back