single sided swingarm

Romie

Registered
can sombody help me? I saw a busa with a single sided swingarm and man did it look good. with a 300 series tire on the back with spinners. does anyone know where I can get one at a reasonable price? I saw a web site with them for sale, but they wanted 7500 for the whole kit.I think thats pretty high. I expected around 3 or 4,000. does anyone know a place thats close to that price that I want?

<!--EDIT|Romie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119985047 -->

Cnv0049.jpg

Theres obviously alot of money in that bike,and I like single arms,but thats alot of chrome!

you can get a normal single sided swing arm from ram with wheels for under 5k deliverd in the US thats gona probly be your cheapest but there not gona be the big tire like you see there or longer it'll be stock wheelbase and Nice marcincis wheels *spelling*

csc is where I found the price of $7500. and I don't think this bike is streched. he has a 300 series tire on it. I'm gonna ask him more about it. I was just tryin to go around asking him.

Cnv0051.jpg

That bike seems to have AT LEAST a 4" stretch. It's definitely not stock length.

He told me that He designed that swingarm himself. told me it would cost me $10,000 to have it done to my bike. He has hydrolics on the bike also.which would cost an additional $1,000. But for the convinent low price of $45,000 I can have it!!!
biggrin.gif
. Man that price is at least 4 brand new busas and a 600gsxr.

the shortest you get from 300 kit is 8" stretch due to the jackshaft but if you go with 330OSD you can get as short as 2"

becasue i'm bored and been thinking to get the kit if I won the powerball....:whistle:
hell you all still reading the post anyway...:moon:

Very pretty, but a bit too much chrome for me. I love the Single Sided arm though. Pretty awesome.

Back