Update TMH undertail Pic's

808Busa

Registered
Here u go .. a little late..

This is a pic of the underside of The MoterHead undertail
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

This is the inside of the undertail.. you lose a some room but u still can fit some gloves/eyewear, lock, tool bag.

This is a shot of the undertail and smoke tail light

Tail light .. integrater Left signal

right signal

Brake light

Smoke Front corners

Let me know if you have requests of picture angles you'd like to see ..
Thanx

Here is a couple more shots of the smoke tail

My recent oil change.. the oil filter was a beeatch! tight as a... ( insert remark )

Changed at 1739 miles.. its a 2003

Heres the before and after of the smoke tail, stock tail so you can compare.

looks pretty good...
biggrin.gif

i saw this tail on ebay.. how was the install?
There were no instrucktions but very self explanitory.. R&R (remove old tail *as a whole no cutting) and Replace (*with some drilling) nothing to have a heart attack over. And with some Gentle pushes and colorful words .. you'll be on your way. Then find some signals or go with a integrated system.

Thanks for the pics. That undertail with CA integrated taillight looks nice. Can you take some of the taillights under normal day conditions. Just want to see how bright it will be during daytime riding.

Here you go BigBS.. hope these are good enough

1) where did you get the smoke tail lens

2) where did you get the smoke front lenses

3) do led bulbs work with the integrator

1. Ebay
2. Ebay
3. The integrater is a Led light and you can buy just the smoke lens and use different leds *dancing lights etc.

I'm talking to TMH about a tail also . It looks good ! Where in Hawaii are you ?

I live in Honolulu on the crowded a$$ island of Oahu.. Thinking about movin up to the mainland.. (more places to ride and so on) and this island will be a parking lot in a few more years.. any suggestions?

I bet its getting full up over there . I was raised in Ewa. Haven't seen the islands in along time
sad.gif

I like the look.. I'm glad that someone other than freestyle corp[who sux btw] makes one in case mine falls apart.. Very good review.. And btw nice lookin azz..LOL..Mine has 2100 miles on it and still holding up very well, thank god.. Made by the not so reputable freestyle corp..

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117558981 -->

cool tail..i want one...my question is will the stock red lens of the tail will fit in this thing or i have to get another one..or does it come with it???

The stock taillight will fit if you cut the reflector off. Same thing with the CA lens. Take a Dremel and cut that piece right off.

Back