Single Sided Swing Arm for Busa

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
DJ -

We were talking about single sided swing arms, here is a link

http://www.ram.mc/al_sarm.htm

Figured I would post it in case anyone else was interested in a single sided swing arm for the Busa

Here is the price list

http://www.ram.mc/price_list.htm#AlSssarm

It is in Euro. The Euro price is 1990

The supposedly converted price to US Dollars is $2,403.58

Kind of out of my ball park, but if I had the money I would love to get this thing
biggrin.gif

Ahh yes very nice id like to someday do that mod to my busa mabey that will be my next years mod hehehe to bad he didn't get a high mount pipe to show off that awesome arm thanks for the links too

hmm i wonder if that price would include the wheels too
wink.gif
I wish..

Have a dreadful feeling it is just for the swing arm.

Since I dont have any pipes on either side of my bike, and my license plate is on the lower left hand side, my rear end is pretty cleaned up. A single sided swing arm would be the final touch to my Busa's rear..

Man I wish I could get that.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117257392 -->

Hey thanks Ron ... dang that looks good ... maybe I can get one instead of buying a new bike next year.

They really aren't that obtrusive. It's just the camera angle I guess. It's a lot of fun to ride and mess around on.
Dale McClure

2005-tri-s3-07-3.jpg

I'm dying to try out a speed triple.

Wifey says if I sell the ducati monster I can upgrade to the triple.. haha

I bet that thing is a frikken blast to ride.

Yeah, if you like to wheelie then the Speed Triple will fill the bill.
If you want one you better start looking now. They are very difficult to find and are drying up quickly. I had mine on order for 5 months. The dealer said it will be the only one delivered to Oklahoma in 2005.
If you can find one, grab it.
Mad`

Awesome mod! why spend all the money and time though and not put on a high mount system to show off, instead of cover up, the set-up.
rock.gif

Back