Angle of can on different exhaust

TulBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Like I said, from behind the stock exhaust points outward. I have an R6 and put the Akro on it and the can actually points inward, tucked in I guess for better clearance. I like the tucked in look better, so what do different exhaust do. Specifically BDE Hinde, Akrapovic, TiForce, or any other really. No high mount types. If you have pics of these, please post them. Thanks, Brian

If you do a search on the different exhaust you are interested in you will find several pictures posted after people have installed them on their bikes.

Akropovic...

f40fe9ba.jpg

I have done a lot of searching and it's not very easy to find pics of bike from directly behing.

Now see, that pic of the Akrapovic is what I'm talking about, nice and tucked in.

Thanks for the pics so far, does anyone have a direct behind of their BDE Hindle? Keep em coming.

Mine point towards the back hehe

they also seem to be pointing little bit up and away from the bike

Yoshimira
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116940310 -->

ride_090.jpg

There was a guy on the site awhile back who was manufacturing wedge spacers for exhausts to bring them in tight. He was going to make some for the Busa and we never heard back from him. He was making them for others bikes already and it sounded like a good idea.
wink.gif

Back