The Motorhead undertail

808Busa

Registered
I have the smoke tail light and intergrater to install tomorrow.. i will update it tomorrow.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

yeah I've been thinking about switching back to his undertail.

Can't wait to see a pics after the smoke taillight is on! Looks good.

Very nice!
smile.gif

Here's the post from sh.org from The MotorHead himself. <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41696">TMH Undertail<a>

that is sweet looking. i want that setup because i like the stock taillight. but i would get the clear alternatives integrator. how does that exhause sound? did you have to remapp?

nice, whered you get them from?? I'm also not that great w/ wire splicing and soldering, so how much of that is involved?

I've also seen the guys w/ the Top Gun undertails with diff sets of lights in the very rear of the undertail, are those break/tail AND turn signals or just break/tail lights?

<!--EDIT|DSMGSXGuy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116698777 -->

nice, whered you get them from?? I'm also not that great w/ wire splicing and soldering, so how much of that is involved?

I've also seen the guys w/ the Top Gun undertails with diff sets of lights in the very rear of the undertail, are those break/tail AND turn signals or just break/tail lights?
any shop has them, single filament, Lockhardt phillips .com

or however you spell it:)

simple wire connectors does the trick.

I would like info on Motorhead undertail. where to buy one? and if it will work with a 2" drop and 8" longer. i would like a phone # please. thank you for the help

Back