speedohealer settings??

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Does anybody know off hand what the settings are for 16/42 config?

John

Since we're on the subject of Speedo Healers. Where did you guys mount them?
rock.gif
I just wish the wiring was about another 12 or 16 inches longer.

mine wouldn't reach that far!!!!
that's where I wanted mine! but it wound up zip tied to the bar above the CID.
I am emailing speedohealer for a new cable!
hehe
btw...when you get the longer cable for the remote button....it comes with PLENTY!

v3.0 is what I was sent.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116406423 -->

Just curious because I never really read into it before but I noticed on the package that it said it had a top speed memory. I haven't had time to read the instructions but is that the button the box or is that something else.

John

yeah....that button, it's really tiny sucker that has the green plug onthe other end.
it will record your highest speed until you clear it (hold for more than 2 secs.) You have to remember to clear it...or it will just store the highest reading....now matter how mant times you turn the bike on/off....the highest is stored in flash.

Just curious because I never really read into it before but I noticed on the package that it said it had a top speed memory.  I haven't had time to read the instructions but is that the button the box or is that something else.

John
Yes John, it'll record you're 65mph blast down I-57
tounge.gif
That is cold, dude........ Funny, and true, but cold!!!!!!

I mounted mine in the trunk, on a piece of velcro. I have never used the top speed dealie, I just left it unplugged and in the toolbox so I can find it if I need to recal it again......

Just curious because I never really read into it before but I noticed on the package that it said it had a top speed memory.  I haven't had time to read the instructions but is that the button the box or is that something else.

John
tounge.gif
Jeremy,

I'll remeber this, actually for the record YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU WILL NEVER BEATBeat me.

Love always

John

All fun and games for everybody else

John
tounge.gif
Jeremy,

I'll remeber this, actually for the record YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU WILL NEVER BEATBeat me.  

Love always

John

All fun and games for everybody else
It's sooooooo on this Friday!!!! School will be in session, I'll be teaching
umnik.gif
my bike's had some changes,
muscle.gif

Ahhhhh........ A teacher always feels good to see one of his students excel!!!!!!
race.gif

Glad to see the Hoot n' Ludicrous School of drag racing taking off so well!
jump9.gif

Ahhhhh........  A teacher always feels good to see one of his students excel!!!!!!
race.gif

jump9.gif
Yeah, you and Hoot are responsible for enabling my addiction. If you guys hadn't been such cool and helpful guys, I prolly would not be spending so much cash, and watching the Weather Channel more than the farmers, praying for dry weekends! Seriously, thanks for all the help and pointers, especially for not laughing at me when I killed the bike on launch, after I couldn't find the staging beams!!!

Ahhhhh........  A teacher always feels good to see one of his students excel!!!!!!
race.gif

jump9.gif
Yeah, you and Hoot are responsible for enabling my addiction. If you guys hadn't been such cool and helpful guys, I prolly would not be spending so much cash, and watching the Weather Channel more than the farmers, praying for dry weekends! Seriously, thanks for all the help and pointers, especially for not laughing at me when I killed the bike on launch, after I couldn't find the staging beams!!!
What, I never saw that....:blush:
rock.gif

Drag racing is like crack: One good hit and you are hooked for good!

instructions straight from www.speedohealer.com

SH Calibration Value to be stored: -10.4%
SH Conversion mode Value to be stored: 0

- the ignition must be OFF
- set ALL SH switches ON
- turn ON the ignition
- press the button => memory cleared

- set ALL switches OFF EXCEPT #4
- press the button 1 time(s)

- set #6 switch ON
- set #4 switch OFF
- press the button 4 time(s)

- set #6 switch OFF => all data stored in Flash.

This assumes that the factory speedometer is correct.
Good luck, hope this helps.

Back